Television discovers the forums

Television

Ok, technically I've known about them since day one, it occured to me that I can actually register and use them only just now. So here I am. Hi all. Glad to be with the orginization. Off to continue tinkering with HL2 code. Which leads me to say : PISS ON C++ , you think they'd at least bother to write the thing in a language that doesnt suck. Like C# for instance -haha- or Java! everyone loves Java.

• Founder
Ok, technically I've known about them since day one, it  occured to me that I can actually register and use them only just now. So here I am. Hi all.  Glad to be  with the orginization.  Off to continue tinkering  with  HL2  code.  Which leads me to say : PISS ON C++  , you think they'd at least bother to write the thing in a language that doesnt suck. Like  C# for instance -haha- or Java!  everyone loves Java.

159[/snapback]

/greet !!

hrm...been wondering if i should try out HL2

/ponder

Ok, technically I've known about them since day one, it  occured to me that I can actually register and use them only just now. So here I am. Hi all.  Glad to be  with the orginization.  Off to continue tinkering  with  HL2  code.  Which leads me to say : PISS ON C++  , you think they'd at least bother to write the thing in a language that doesnt suck. Like  C# for instance -haha- or Java!  everyone loves Java.

159[/snapback]

Welcome. Funny since both C# and Java are based on C++....

Syrce

Welcome.  Funny since both C# and Java are based on C++....

Syrce

162[/snapback]

yes.Only C# has handy things that make life sinmpler. Like automated garbage collection. and it handles scope differant. I forget how C++ does it, I suppose I'm gunna have to look into it. Anyhoo, I'm just beingtacky, ignore me. I'll settle down shortly.

/greet !!

hrm...been wondering if i should try out HL2

/ponder

161[/snapback]

Hell yes you should. HL2 rules. Except for the ending which will probly piss you off. Or at least leave you confused ( i was one of the latter). Also it's facinating game. Such as: the first few levels are REALLY pretty, then you noticed a sharp decline in visual quality through the bulk of the game, then wouldnt ya know it, the last couple levels are really pretty. Seriously though, it's a very solid game and loads of fun.

<_< Unless your one of those guys that likes Doom 3. then all bets are off, them Doom 3 kids are wierd

• 11 months later...

TV discovered the forums...but hasn't said much after a year as a member :( I have faith in you TV. You must post more! :) Become the uber-troll!