Changes in my RL

Zhiv

So as most of you know, I've been an Assistant Manager at Domino's Pizza now for a few years.

Well starting Monday, I change careers back to driving tow trucks full time. I've put in my two weeks at dominos, well because I've gotten bored with Dominos, as well as I'm quite poor and I want more money!

Driving tow trucks has always been a passion of mine and, well, I make quite a bit of money at it. So I'm prolly not going to be online as much if at all, depending on my schedule. But I will stop by the forums quite a bit and even pop in vent once in a blue moon.

And the wow thing, let's play it by ear, or leg, or well... yeah.

This isn't a good bye...more of a 'Zhiv needs to make more money so that Zhiv can afford to play games' kind of thing...

;)

oDesk is slow happening. And I won't have the time needed to invest in oDesk for the next 2 weeks, unless I forgo sleep.

And I don't have a job at a computer place as of yet because this is only a stop-gap procedure to get a bunch of bills paid off and some money in the back until I can get the dream job.

But ya know. Gotta do the dirty jobs before I get the cool ones, right?