Master Pilot Quest groups?

Talonheart

Hi folks:

Just hit 4/4/4/4 alliance pilot today, and I hear in GuildChat that many others are working up the ranks and either already hit that level or are near it.

We also have several great Master Pilots in the guild.

So, I was wondering if we wanted to schedule an event for a weekend night to run through the necessary quests for those who are ready to move to Master Pilot to go there. Most notably, the dreaded Corvette quests.

I suggest, if anyone is interested, we schedule this for a few weeks from now so that everyone who wants to go for it has the time needed to get to 4/4/4/4.

What do you think?

I will be happy to help with the vette quest or any others. The best time for me is 10pm est or latter during the week. I am a master Freeleancer pilot and could even load up the old yt-1300 if 2 folks want to be my gunner. I am pretty sure I read a walkthru on the vette that would allow one imp pilot or a couple of reb pilot with a missle boat to finish the vette quest easily.

Hi folks:

Just hit 4/4/4/4 alliance pilot today, and I hear in GuildChat that many others are working up the ranks and either already hit that level or are near it.

We also have several great Master Pilots in the guild.

So, I was wondering if we wanted to schedule an event for a weekend night to run through the necessary quests for those who are ready to move to Master Pilot to go there.  Most notably, the dreaded Corvette quests.

I suggest, if anyone is interested, we schedule this for a few weeks from now so that everyone who wants to go for it has the time needed to get to 4/4/4/4.

What do you think?

1708[/snapback]

/smashHeadOnKeyboard people need help with the vette and chunga is missing out!

i need a new joystick or i would help, if you havent already done the mission send me a tell, maybe i can hook you up with some other pilots i know.

btw, any one from sanct is welcome to ask me for help on pilot stuff as soon as i get my joystick, in fact, i'll be very offended if you dont. also, since i cant fly, id be happy to give advice and stuff.

/smashHeadOnKeyboard people need help with the vette and chunga is missing out!

i need a new joystick or i would help, if you havent already done the mission send me a tell, maybe i can hook you up with some other pilots i know.

btw, any one from sanct is welcome to ask me for help on pilot stuff as soon as i get my joystick, in fact, i'll be very offended if you dont. also, since i cant fly, id be happy to give advice and stuff.

1852[/snapback]

lol chunga i wuv you