Not Really a Big Deal

Creedcr

I just thought I should let everyone know that every year for some reason, I make a big deal out of my birthday. Being that it is now June 1st, that means there is only 20 calendar days to this grand event. It is 28 this year, and I will be driving my family and friends crazy by talking about ME! I love me, I really do. There is no one like me, and thats why a day celebrating me should be, as I see it, a national holiday. So I give you all permission to take June 21st off from your jobs, or summer classes, or your family. I wont pay you the money or give you the credit you would have gotten on the day. Do you really need that when you can celebrate me for a day. Why wait till that Thursday, why not start now. Use the whole month of June to celebrate me, in fact I am surprised we didn't start in May.

Lets have a Pyroblast

Cray aka Adam :H5: :D :dance: :wrong: :woot: B) :H5:

PS While my bday is in June this was only done in jest, cuz I am sleepy and not in complete control of myself. It is only ment to make you laugh.

PPS Sorry to the admins if this subject didnt warrant its own topic, but feel free to pin it for future generations.

• Executive
I just thought I should let everyone know that every year for some reason, I make a big deal out of my birthday. Being that it is now June 1st, that means there is only 20 calendar days to this grand event. It is 28 this year, and I will be driving my family and friends crazy by talking about ME! I love me, I really do. There is no one like me, and thats why a day celebrating me should be, as I see it, a national holiday. So I give you all permission to take June 21st off from your jobs, or summer classes, or your family. I wont pay you the money or give you the credit you would have gotten on the day. Do you really need that when you can celebrate me for a day. Why wait till that Thursday, why not start now. Use the whole month of June to celebrate me, in fact I am surprised we didn't start in May.

Lets have a Pyroblast

Cray aka Adam  :H5:  :D  :dance:  :wrong:  :woot:  B)  :H5:

PS While my bday is in June this was only done in jest, cuz I am sleepy and not in complete control of myself. It is only ment to make you laugh.

PPS Sorry to the admins if this subject didnt warrant its own topic, but feel free to pin it for future generations.

20639[/snapback]

:blink:

Lets have a Pyroblast

Cray aka Adam  :H5:  :D  :dance:  :wrong:  :woot:  B)  :H5:

20639[/snapback]

Well I'm sure this post will be lost in the shuffle for another ten years, anyway.

Happy Birthday June 21st, Cray.

28? You don't sound a day over 27..