Gonna Get this keyboard...

Zhiv

WoW has native support for this keyboard, the Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard. The LCD can display information like health, money, cool downs, and other important info...

Newegg.com has it on sale for 72US bucks...so I'll prolly invest in it. With the programmable macro keys (18 of them), I need any advantage I can get for PvP. This way I don't have to contort my hand outta shape to hit key combos for common moves I use...

Oh, and this keyboard also supports Ventrilo...lol

and with the use of the ctrl, alt, shift keys, it makes a total of 54 keys that can be used for macros...wowsa!

WoW has native support for this keyboard, the Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard.  The LCD can display information like health, money, cool downs, and other important info...

Newegg.com has it on sale for 72US bucks...so I'll prolly invest in it.  With the programmable macro keys (18 of them), I need any advantage I can get for PvP.  This way I don't have to contort my hand outta shape to hit key combos for common moves I use...

Oh, and this keyboard also supports Ventrilo...lol

20227[/snapback]

ya bro, thats a great keyboard i have that one myself. Pretty awesome with the programmable macros and such. The LCD screen is pretty good, cept mine sometimes doesnt work, it also displays every thing on your character sheet in wow on that keyboard when on the wow setting.

Yeah, I had a C64 with the modified sound chips. (Stack 2 SID Chips ontop one another and you'd get stereo sound out of your Commodore 64.)