Fox Outted, again

Astrus

Whether you like this candidate or not, if you dont get anything
please understand; if you believe 1/2 of what Fox news feeds you...youre a fool.  :wrong:

19881[/snapback]

I'm not too thrilled with *most* of the candidates running this time, except maybe Jimmy Buffet. :P But if the only dirt Hillary can come up with on Obama is his elementary school attendance from 40 years ago, more power to her! (Can you smell the sarcasm here? It's pretty thick...)

Obama seems to be running on his background, and I know little of his background, so what is he really running on? If he turns to be the lesser of two evils, he may end up with THIS republican's vote...

Ed

Obama is a good candidate, but my main reason for posting this is because FOX is dumb as crap...

They just go way too far to try and meet the far right republican agenda...having said that, if i was republican Id probably hate FOX anyway lol...because its intrusive and underhanded.

19903[/snapback]

I learned long ago not to believe everything the media tells you..

Americans has never been on the moon ;)

19911[/snapback]

What? You're joking... The President of my company has a moon rock in his enormous collection of gemstones. The idea that we never went there is far-fetched. I think people think that because it happened before most of them were born, that our technology was unable to get us there or something. But, they were splitting the atom long before they were blogging or making MMOs, so please don't think for a moment that going was a hoax. The media in America has changed, and technology has enabled people to "fake" things that 40 years ago never entered into the mind of people to "fake". It wasn't until George Lucas started the "green screen" that technology allowed us to "recreate" such things. Go and look at some of the old movies during the era. Hollywood had no clue how to fake something like that. Nowadays, you can basically fake it in CGI from your house. Not so, in 1969. Those who say we never went, are kidding themselves, no offense Shaw.. I am so *tired* of hearing this conspiracy theory...

/rant off

Ed

• Executive
What? You're joking... The President of my company has a moon rock in his enormous collection of gemstones.  The idea that we never went there is far-fetched.  I think people think that because it happened before most of them were born, that our technology was unable to get us there or something.  But, they were splitting the atom long before they were blogging or making MMOs, so please don't think for a moment that going was a hoax.  The media in America has changed, and technology has enabled people to "fake" things that 40 years ago never entered into the mind of people to "fake".  It wasn't until George Lucas started the "green screen" that technology allowed us to "recreate" such things.  Go and look at some of the old movies during the era.  Hollywood had no clue how to fake something like that.  Nowadays, you can basically fake it in CGI from your house.  Not so, in 1969.  Those who say we never went, are kidding themselves, no offense Shaw..  I am so *tired* of hearing this conspiracy theory...

/rant off

Ed

19912[/snapback]

- I was joking

- The question is; if people doubt today that the americans landed on the moon, what will they believe when they land on mars?

Edited by Shawkorrr

- I was joking

- The question is; if people doubt today that the americans landed on the moon, what will they believe when they land on mars?

19913[/snapback]

My apologies, Shaw. I hear loonies babbling on all the time about how we did not go to the moon; how it's some conspiracy. Sorry about my rant. I am not upset, and I *obviously* missed the joke you made.

:unsure:

:mellow:

:D

- I was joking

19913[/snapback]

I think a MARS landing these days might be harder to believe, given the extreme distance the next planet is from Earth. At present technology, wouldn't it take years for a spacecraft to reach Mars without a Hyperdrive? :P Maybe they could try Thrawn's trick of micro-jumping in hyperspace? Unfortunately, I don't know if NASA has the courage to try and land someone on Mars these days. President Kennedy fired up the entire nation with the Space Race long ago, and with the War and the Deficit, I don't think we have the captial needed for such an undertaking.

*searches for spare change in the couch*

:P

Ed

• Executive
I don't know if NASA has the courage to try and land someone on Mars these days.  President Kennedy fired up the entire nation with the Space Race long ago, and with the War and the Deficit, I don't think we have the captial needed for such an undertaking.

*searches for spare change in the couch*

:P

Ed

19915[/snapback]

Heck, I'll travel in a little pod for five years for free, seriously.

Just hook me up with some games and I'll be happy heheheheh

"This is Shaw, reporting from space....how are you guys today?"

Heck, I'll travel in a little pod for five years for free, seriously.

Just hook me up with some games and I'll be happy heheheheh

"This is Shaw, reporting from space....how are you guys today?"

19918[/snapback]

Satellite Internet FTW... 'course the info will be old by the time it reaches you, and OMG :o think about the lag!