.: Character Progress :.

Shawkorrr

um slipoo is master rifles master swords about to get master brawler novice medic. good for killing high lvl mobs.

then mosish master marksmen BH 3000 master fencer with a tree in medic. so much for doing weaponsmith and merchant :( but i want to hunt imp jedi.

• Executive
um slipoo is master rifles master swords about to get master brawler novice medic.  good for killing high lvl mobs.

then mosish master marksmen BH 3000 master fencer with a tree in medic.  so much for doing weaponsmith and merchant :( but i want to hunt imp jedi.

102[/snapback]

Kewl, gonna hunt imp jei, you talking about the "siths"? Well, I spotted 8 of them in one big group some days ago.. ur welcome to go hunt for that group! lol ;)

- Shaw

Syrce is a Master Swordsman, 4040 brawler and some Scout. Not really going anywhere as long as I can bash things with my Scythe. Looking to eventually get into PvP after the CU comes out. I stink at it right now.

As Always

Syrce Namor

Kiari is Master Doc/Master CH atm. . .

After CU plan on eventually dropping Doc and going Combat Medic for a change. . .May have enough points to even pick up Nov Pistols or something. . .Not sure how it will go in PVP. :unsure:

OK: seeing as how the CU is ganking all my cool entertainer skills I'm MAYBE gunna drop ent and music. Pick up scout/master ranger/master brawler. MAYBE: I give it a few weeks to pan out, but, honestly no healing mind anymore? No mind buffs?! Just some stupid "inspiration" buffs.... hahhaha ... yeah.... no.

so TV's STATUS ( condensed version)

Current:

Master Entertainer

Master Musician

Master Pikeman

possible restructure due to CU gayness:

Master Brawler

Master Pikeman

Scout

Master Ranger

anyone have any thoughts on the matter? Really want me to keep music? I would most likely keep it if yall think I'm useful but come on, how often do yall ask me to do anything musical? once a week maybe? So, tell me your thoughts. I'm here to make guild stronger.

• Executive
anyone have any thoughts on the matter?  Really want me to keep  music? I would most likely keep it if yall think I'm useful but come on, how often do yall ask me to do anything musical? once a week maybe?  So, tell me your thoughts. I'm here to make guild stronger.

359[/snapback]

That Scout / Ranger thingi might be a good idea TV!

- Shaw

• 1 month later...

Aidio is a Novice BH (may drop that for commando, though), 2-2-1-0 smuggler (I think I'm gonna grind up to master soon) and 0-0-0-1 Pistoleer (Gonna grind there as well).

• Founder
anyone have any thoughts on the matter?  Really want me to keep  music? I would most likely keep it if yall think I'm useful but come on, how often do yall ask me to do anything musical? once a week maybe?  So, tell me your thoughts. I'm here to make guild stronger.

359[/snapback]

I do know that if you took up ranger AND you were getting Asteroidial Resources Heavily. Youd be a very Rich guy...because the Tailor/Armor Community i STARVING for hides and what not.

As far as entertainer is concerned the SWG community as a whole needs them. But whatever you do im sure youll be needed bro. Miss seeing you in Guildchat lately :D

Aidio is a Novice BH (may drop that for commando, though), 2-2-1-0 smuggler (I think I'm gonna grind up to master soon) and 0-0-0-1 Pistoleer (Gonna grind there as well).

Actually, lemme revise that to grinding to Master Smuggler and Pistoleer, probably gonna get a bit more Scout stuff (I'm 4-0-0-2 atm, wanna be 4-2-3-3 at least). Wow, I got a lot o' grinding ahead of me :blink:

701[/snapback]

Budding Musician (Currently working on Musicmanship III)

Unarmed Brawler (reached IV, working on skillpoints to Novice TKA)

StarPilot (Alliance, 1/2/2/1)

I hope to become a master musician and TKA along with the pilot skills.

Britstir(Brett) is currently:

Master Doctor

Master Swordsman

Master Brawler

• Executive
I finnaly mastered swordsman and doctor just yesturday, i think i might drop master swordsman and master brawler and go to master pistoleer since its a short range prof also doctor is a short range and mabey master marksman or a little in bh.  well what do u all think this it is ok?or mabey something better could try.

748[/snapback]

A doc! w00t!

I never EVER thought I'd go melee.... but..

Master TK

Master CM

Nov Scout

I decided to throw the rest of my sp in scout after discovering it's hard to be TK when the ground is hilly and you have no scout =O

I miss doc a LOT but at least I still can rez!

I'll let you guys in on a big snafu when i recently returned. I was a MAster MErchant and before i left, I began my work on Pistoleer/BH. I had 0020 Pistol and novice BH before leaving the game 10 months ago. When i got back, i removed my Master Merchant skill points thinking im going to work on Pistol/BH now and need the space. 1 week later, i find out about respec. :blink: :upset: :(

So now realizing what respec is, I could have had Master Pistoleer by switching my stats from Master MErchant over and been working on BH. Instead now i have begun again the arduous work of grinding out the XP. Unfortunately there was no way for me to know of respec or what it was, so i had no inkling to relinquish my skill points for any reason.

Oh well.... :mellow:

• Executive
I'll let you guys in on a big snafu when i recently returned.  I was a MAster MErchant and before i left, I began my work on Pistoleer/BH.  I had 0020 Pistol and novice BH before leaving the game 10 months ago.  When i got back, i removed my Master Merchant skill points thinking im going to work on Pistol/BH now and need the space.  1 week later, i find out about respec.  :blink:  :upset:  :(

So now realizing what respec is, I could have had Master Pistoleer by switching my stats from Master MErchant over and been working on BH.  Instead now i have begun again the arduous work of grinding out the XP.  Unfortunately there was no way for me to know of respec or what it was, so i had no inkling to relinquish my skill points for any reason.

Oh well.... :mellow:

775[/snapback]

that sucks man!

Is Master TK as good as it was before the CU. I remember wading into a den of those king kong looking mobs(I can not remember the name..graul..or something like that.) on Dant. and taping the lair to get more of them so I might actually work up a sweat. I might switch from master rifleman to TK. I liked it pre-cu.

Buyfromme

Right now Vibration is spread out all over the place.

TK 2000

Pikeman 0040

Swords 0030

Master Brawler

Novice Powers

Novice Healer

LS 0020

Enhancer 0002

Defender 0020

To be honest, I really don't know where I want to go with this. Possibly Master Defender hybrid. Any thoughts? One of the things I do enjoy doing is tanking for people. I also enjoy healing.