Hey hey

Jib

Well,hey everyone. I don't know if many really remember me,although it wasn't too long ago. But anyways,it has been a while since I've last seen these forums.

I haven't come back to play SWG though,just to apologize for not saying why I was gone before and disappearing as I did. Oh and something else that I will mention at the end of the post. Anyways,I guess I'll just tell you why I stopped playing SWG.

After the NGE hit,I really tried to tough it out,hoping it would get better,but all the rumors of Pre-CU or Pre-NGE coming back would bring my hope up just enough to have it crushed by finding out they were false. I remember that huge paragraph on April Fool's Day that somewhat made me mad. Anyways,after a while I found that I was utterly bored and could not find anything to do,even after mastering entertainer on another server,although that was pretty fun!

Once my card ran out that I was subsribed to,I decided to not get another one because of school for one and just because I didn't have the patience for the NGE. So I started playing a game that I had played before SWG...Runescape >.> It kept me occupied for a long while and sad as it may be,proved to be pretty fun hehe. Anyways,after getting quite filthy rich on that game,and letting my 2 month's of membership to that end,I found myself bored of it. Then I decided that there was only one more MMORPG out there left for me to try, World of Warcraft. I started sometime in the summer playing with a RL friend and I found it to be very fun. I'm still playing it actually,but not as much as I was in the begining,so far I'm level 54 on the Moonrunnner server. Then sometime I decide to check my email on my semi-unused address since I had gotten g-mail and found an email from here,my old guild forum ^_^

When I saw it mentioned WoW,it piqued my interest and I came back here to check it out. I read about what server you guys were on and kept that in mind. I also watched that video,and a very big kudos for that! It was great! It really reminded me of SWG and I got a little urge to play again,but just thinking of the NGE compared to Pre-NGE somewhat drove me away. Although this "expertise" system seems intriging.

So I made a toon on the Illidan server (a night elf druid) and leveled a bit while contemplating what to say. He's level 6 or 7 now I think.

But anyways,I was feeling really bad that I left without saying anything so long ago :( ,and I felt that I really needed to say something,even if no one really noticed hehe.

Hey Shaw,nice to see you too! ^_^

I'll be sure to talk to Astrus once I finally get back in the swing of things on WoW.

I think it'll be cool to see everyone (or most of everyone) on there.

Right now I'm quite busy and can't do much though hehe >.<

• 1 month later...