favourite cartoon theme tunes

Roarwooor

Which song do you like better?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which song do you like better?

• Duck Tales
    • Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors
    • Star Blazers

Man i've had Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles song in my head since looking at this crap yesterday. It won't leave my mind!!!

Remember the arcade game? (TMNT) That was pretty cool back in the day... choosing which of the three you wanted to be and climbing in and out of sewers hahaha.

Man i've had Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles song in my head since looking at this crap yesterday. It won't leave my mind!!!

Remember the arcade game? (TMNT) That was pretty cool back in the day... choosing which of the three you wanted to be and climbing in and out of sewers hahaha.

14181[/snapback]

there are 4 turtles not three!!! *gasp* :cussing:

Heh j/k, i'm sure it was a typo or something...

no it wasnt a typo one of the turtles had been captured by shredder in the first tmnt games...... i had it on my nes its the bestest games ever.

14192[/snapback]

Oops my bad. Wow and i think i might have even had that game back when i was younger. I'm not sure, all i remember is having an awesome TMNT game for the nes back in the day and loving it. I can't believe i forgot something as important as that :fail: