culsion inert gas

draejth

omg, how long has it been since Culsion Inert has dropped, Draejth? six months?

at least this length , Ive been looking for it for ever it seems

Long enough to cause a "goldrush" last night, LOL.

yeah I had a hard job finding good spots and settled with about a 50% , I'm sure I could have goot a better one but was spending a long time survaying around and gave up and in the end plonked harvies down quite close to cnet and a house of mine

yeah I had a hard job finding good spots and settled with about a 50% , I'm sure I could have goot a better one but was spending a long time survaying around and gave up and in the end plonked harvies down quite close to cnet and a house of mine

12484[/snapback]

LOL Eddy.

:D

I set 2 heavys on a nice 92% spot. if anyone wants a wp lemmie know

Its just north east of new atlantis on talus, about 1k from the shuttle.

Also....there is a survey bracelet made from the cube that is well worth making. It gives +20 to surveying. It takes dimly battery, dimly bottle, and dimly bone and is for traders only I think.

Also....there is a survey bracelet made from the cube that is well worth making. It gives +20 to surveying. It takes dimly battery, dimly bottle, and dimly bone and is for traders only I think.

what does the bracelet actually do? gives +20 to surveying , does this increase range , increase yield from sampling? or do anything? I was using some clothing that had bonus to surveying and noticed no difference with and without when surveying and sampling

what does the bracelet actually do? gives +20 to surveying , does this increase range , increase yield from sampling? or do anything? I was using some clothing that had bonus to surveying and noticed no difference with and without when surveying and sampling

12545[/snapback]

I've noticed that when i survey, it usually starts in the mid 30 -40% range id the resource is available, then the % seems to raise more then without it as I survey

I tested it once and without, i found the highest spot of a resource at like 85% then when i surveyed with it, the highest spot in that same area was at 90%

vigocke got a bracelet tonight and found some BE clothing with +surveying on

without and with both bracelet and BE stuff was the same concentrations and the same range , it was only a 25% spot so perhaps it only shows at very large conc, I'll have to try that next

edit: found a 92% spot for diatium steel , got exactly same results with and without both BE and the surveying bracelet

Garu started experimenting with 6 Heavy Harvesters the last few days. I had a nice spot picked for Doiine copper, then the resource got drained.

I have had a heckuva time trying to find level spots that don't already have broken harvesters on them.

I would be interested in collecting some gas, but don't have any gas harvesters yet.