A Little Contest

Degan

OK, for fun i'lll do this....mainly because i just got up and pub 28 is live today.

Question: How many days until the first hotfix for pub 28????

Rules: closest person to guess the number of days wins

only 1 guess per account..in other words each person gets 1 guess only.

Prize: 1 Million Creds

B)

• Executive
OK, for fun i'lll do this....mainly because i just got up and pub 28 is live today.

B)

11166[/snapback]

24hours 5minutes 10seconds

Edited by Shawkorrr

only 1 guess per account..in other words each person gets 1 guess only.

B)

11166[/snapback]

Monday, May 1st. 4:00 PDT

Guaranteed.

:lol:

Publish 28.1 Update Notes, April 28th

On Friday, April 28th at 4:00 AM PDT all U.S. and European galaxies will be taken down for server maintenance and a live update.

When the update is complete, all galaxies will be live but unavailable while we complete the final testing. All galaxies will be made available after that time.

4:00 AM PDT (Los Angeles) / 6:00 AM CDT (Austin) / 7:00 AM EDT (New York) / 12:00 PM (London) / 9:00 PM (Tokyo)

Always remember to check the Announcement Forum for the latest information.

Publish 28.1 Update Notes, April 28th

On Friday, April 28th at 4:00 AM PDT all U.S. and European galaxies will be taken down for server maintenance and a live update.

When the update is complete, all galaxies will be live but unavailable while we complete the final testing.  All galaxies will be made available after that time.

4:00 AM PDT (Los Angeles) / 6:00 AM CDT (Austin) / 7:00 AM EDT (New York) / 12:00 PM (London) / 9:00 PM (Tokyo)

Always remember to check the Announcement Forum for the latest information.

11338[/snapback]

Cool. Please deliver the million credits to my bunker house. Just leave them in a pile in the center of the room on the second floor. I'll pick them up once I see everyone's gone. If you don't follow these instructions to the letter, or I see any JEDI, I will kill your thread...I mean it.

Cool. Please deliver the million credits to my bunker house. Just leave them in a pile in the center of the room on the second floor.  I'll pick them up once I see everyone's gone.  If you don't follow these instructions to the letter, or I see any JEDI, I will kill your thread...I mean it.

11344[/snapback]

Hey now I got it too. 7 eastern

Wait u said May 1st............