No BARC speeder?

Shawkorrr

you can get barc speeder from buying the Total Experience package from a game store.

Thats how ppl are getting theres atm

637[/snapback]

yup thats how i got my BARC Speeder

you can get barc speeder from buying the Total Experience package from a game store.

Thats how ppl are getting theres atm

637[/snapback]

Well people are buying Total Experience just for the BARK speeder, thats a waste. I heard in some post that u could also get a Bark Speeder from a quest. I am shur he was lying but that would be a pretty good idea. Anyhow a BARK is as fast as swoop so ur paying just to look cool. but some people can pay that kind of money i guess lol. also can some1 post how much they are going for???

• Founder
Well people are buying Total Experience just for the BARK speeder, thats a waste. I heard in some post that u could also get a Bark Speeder from a quest. I am shur he was lying but that would be a pretty good idea.  Anyhow a BARK is as fast as swoop so ur paying just to look cool. but some people can pay that kind of money i guess lol. also can some1 post how much they are going for???

679[/snapback]

Some ppl are selling for 1mill

Well people are buying Total Experience just for the BARK speeder, thats a waste. I heard in some post that u could also get a Bark Speeder from a quest. I am shur he was lying but that would be a pretty good idea.  Anyhow a BARK is as fast as swoop so ur paying just to look cool. but some people can pay that kind of money i guess lol. also can some1 post how much they are going for???

679[/snapback]

The TE and ROTW expansion are pretty much the same price. It's really just do you want a BARC or a Varactyl? then make your choice lol.

Hmm...do I want to feel like Obi-Wan with a Varactyl or Commander Neyo with a BARC? One's the hero of the Republic and a Jedi Master, the other's a clone with about five seconds' worth of screen time. Decisions, decisions...

Wait! You know what I really want? A wheel bike, like Grievous! I demand that SOE make wheel bikes!

jk a BARC would be awesome

• Founder
Hmm...do I want to feel like Obi-Wan with a Varactyl or Commander Neyo with a BARC? One's the hero of the Republic and a Jedi Master, the other's a clone with about five seconds' worth of screen time. Decisions, decisions...

Wait! You know what I really want? A wheel bike, like Grievous! I demand that SOE make wheel bikes!

703[/snapback]

Obi wan used a BARC in the Clone Wars Animated Series :P

BTW welcome to the guild Aidio, glad to have you :woot: :woot:

I sit corrected, sir. ;)

Thanks and glad to be here.

I know this is cheating but somewhere down the track ill by total exp. and make a few accounts (and deleting them after) on wanderhome and give you all some BARCs :P thats if they'll allow it so no-one tell shhhhh....  B)

724[/snapback]

ITs big money right now, go do it now, and stick the proceeds in the Sanct city hall coffers.

Forgive my ignorance, but do you get anything else from buying TE than the BARC? I've probably seen it, can't remember though, but a new planet vs a speeder.... hmmmm.... I know what I'd choose if I were to choose one of them :P

Forgive my ignorance, but do you get anything else from buying TE than the BARC? I've probably seen it, can't remember though, but a new planet vs a speeder.... hmmmm.... I know what I'd choose if I were to choose one of them :P

814[/snapback]

You still get to goto Kashykk. The store release and the download are the same. The only difference is that the DL came with a varactyl and the store one came with a BARC. Other than that its still ROTW expansion. Meaning you get Kashykk.

You still get to goto Kashykk.  The store release and the download are the same.  The only difference is that the DL came with a varactyl and the store one came with a BARC.  Other than that its still ROTW expansion.  Meaning you get Kashykk.

819[/snapback]

So that means I've missed both the varactyl and the BARC. Bugger :(

703[/snapback]

Well, I've been forced to eat my words, as I am now an irredeemable BARC jockey.