Bye Bye Mind

Jib

• Executive
TC Pic I took recently....

For anyone who hasnt been on TC (Testcenter) looks like they are eliminating the mind pool from the game =(

I'm pretty sure that is....I mean,usually the stuff on TC is always put on live (besides the blue frogs lol)

/sigh -_-

Looks somewhat...different...without it there

9898[/snapback]

ooooooook, now I have no clue wth is going through SOE's mind! Though as I have noticed, mind is useless since NGE.. but again, I am no crafter so I do not know how this impact survey and such.

Yeah,your right Yva,it wasn't used for anything..

But I dunno,I guess it shows that they'll never give it a use again =(

I was hoping that some time in the NGE they'd actually give us skills that used mind instead of action but well,guess thats a slim chance now!

Hmmmm....guess that was a glitch or something :huh:

Got on TC today and mind was back hehe,oh well...

I got two good pics tho! I took a picture of the "Jedi specific" clothing and also a pic of the new armor loot drops..

Jedi clothing looks like it'll be great but I'm not too sure about the defensive values...

Anyway

Jedi Infiltrator Leggings

Newly Looted Mod Armor...

And I succesfully killed Akirva Min down in the NS cave hehe...wasnt too hard though since MoBs in caves are bugged in a sense they run the opposite way when they engage you lol,they were runnning straight into the wall! :blink:

• Executive
Hmmmm....guess that was a glitch or something  :huh:

Got on TC today and mind was back hehe,oh well...

I got two good pics tho! I took a picture of the "Jedi specific" clothing and also a pic of the new armor loot drops..

Jedi clothing looks like it'll be great but I'm not too sure about the defensive values...

Anyway

Jedi Infiltrator Leggings

Newly Looted Mod Armor...

And I succesfully killed Akirva Min down in the NS cave hehe...wasnt too hard though since MoBs in caves are bugged in a sense they run the opposite way when they engage you lol,they were runnning straight into the wall!  :blink:

9945[/snapback]

.. wewts! I wonder if they are gonna give something for the wookiees and ithorians?