Bohemian Grove INFILTRATED!!!

Shawkorrr

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/2/2024 at 3:34 AM, Shawkorrr said:

Its where all the "New World Order" perform sadistic and satanic rituals - first exposed by Alex Jones himself many years ago.

new-world-order.gif

Snicker. More of a case of where the Rich and not-so-famous go to get their kink on and have been doing so for a LONG time. Basically Skull and Bones for Oldsters.

• Thanks 1

• Executive
On 2/19/2024 at 4:24 AM, Korvin2001 said:

Snicker. More of a case of where the Rich and not-so-famous go to get their kink on and have been doing so for a LONG time. Basically Skull and Bones for Oldsters.

Oh the Skull & Bones 😮 
There is a second part of the video online I think.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2024 at 3:34 AM, Shawkorrr said:

Its where all the "New World Order" perform sadistic and satanic rituals - first exposed by Alex Jones himself many years ago.

new-world-order.gif

snicker.

Alex Jones could not buy a clue if you gave it to them.

All of the clubs and organizations that the conspiracy nuts talk about DO exist and DO have the members they say they do.

The various clubs and organizations are the wealthy's answer to the old saying that what one generation makes the second generation squanders away. They basically conspire together to lie, cheat, and break the law in order to maintain the wealth that their ancestors created because they are incapable of inventing or creating wealth themselves or adding value to anything. They feed off the wealth of nations without contributing.

That is also why they have their own private banks and can buy stocks and bonds no normal person can buy. It is also how someone in Congress can become a multimillionaire on a salary of under $200,000 a year. The same type of deal.

On 2/20/2024 at 3:13 AM, Shawkorrr said:

Oh the Skull & Bones 😮 
There is a second part of the video online I think.

It is why Ivy League degrees are not about what you know, but instead who you know. It is all about making connections.

On 2/2/2024 at 12:04 AM, Yva Xorna said:

Hmm I don't think I have heard of them

While it IS Wiki, it gives a good nonconspiracy over view.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove

The name is rather descriptive of the club. But it is about more than sex, drugs, and rock and roll. Otherwise, it would not be about a bunch of evil blankety blanks.