*New Member* Slaughteranne!

Slaughteranne

Hello! I am Slaughteranne! I've been gaming since 1999 but I am a mom first and foremost and have never been hardcore at anything out of the need to stop whatever I'm doing to tend to other people's needs in real life. I am fond of pvp and hope I don't break any rules! I am in Canada, on the West Coast, yay island life! And that makes my timezone Pacific. I don't live in an igloo and sometimes we have cactii out here that have holiday lights on them, so ya. My personal life is pretty personal, though I am sometimes very forthcoming in chats. I'm an avid roleplayer and yeah I know, "roleplay? in SC? wtf?" - I probably won't do it but I'll wish I could. I sure love immersion!

I'm looking forward to connecting with people in the org and getting my questions answered, like how do I not blow up my ship, how do I make it so I stop logging into a medical bay, and what the heck is up with yellow backpacks? They are cursed!

My goals are to be an amazing shooter and aerial combat fighter. I hope to attend a training session soon and figure out how to do more than just one lap in a race, doh.

Feel free to message me if there's a newbie thing I've forgotten to do as a new member.

Thanks for having me! Cheers!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Executive
10 hours ago, Slaughteranne said:

Hello! I am Slaughteranne! I've been gaming since 1999 but I am a mom first and foremost and have never been hardcore at anything out of the need to stop whatever I'm doing to tend to other people's needs in real life. I am fond of pvp and hope I don't break any rules! I am in Canada, on the West Coast, yay island life! And that makes my timezone Pacific. I don't live in an igloo and sometimes we have cactii out here that have holiday lights on them, so ya. My personal life is pretty personal, though I am sometimes very forthcoming in chats. I'm an avid roleplayer and yeah I know, "roleplay? in SC? wtf?" - I probably won't do it but I'll wish I could. I sure love immersion!

I'm looking forward to connecting with people in the org and getting my questions answered, like how do I not blow up my ship, how do I make it so I stop logging into a medical bay, and what the heck is up with yellow backpacks? They are cursed!

My goals are to be an amazing shooter and aerial combat fighter. I hope to attend a training session soon and figure out how to do more than just one lap in a race, doh.

Feel free to message me if there's a newbie thing I've forgotten to do as a new member.

Thanks for having me! Cheers!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeello @Slaughteranne

welcome.gif

• Thanks 1