Welcome

Astrus

• 1 year later...
  • Founder
Thank you very much Astrus, sir! :P

When is the image gallery going to come online? cuz I just took a coulpe of nice screens of me and Slipoo! ;)

- Shaw

15[/snapback]

working on that atm...will probably be up next week...but it WILL be up soon... speaking of gallery ....did you know that you were like # 590 something in the SOE official Player Screen shot of the day....i saw you and was like "wth?!" lol

congrats :P

• Executive
working on that atm...will probably be up next week...but it WILL be up soon... speaking of gallery ....did you know that you were like # 590 something in the SOE official Player Screen shot of the day....i saw you and was like "wth?!" lol

congrats  :P

18[/snapback]

Thanks, Astrus! :P

Hehe, I thought I had told you that! *rofl*

Yeah, I send in some kewl pics of swg and one of them came through! ;)

I take a lot of screenshots when I play, so that I have memories when I one day quit SWG (in some months, cuz of education, though the cute wookiee will return some day ;) ).

So now I have two pics on swg web-site! hehe, the other one is of me and Drekkin (whom you meet in space today) sitting at a gamblingtable. B)

- Shaw

• Founder
/wave !!!!

So. . .will we be scheduling group activities? Like. . .hunting?

:D

29[/snapback]

yes we will be....

I added a Calendar planner to our forums which will help us to plan events and such.

Events leaders and Administrators and such will have access to this area to post up Events and what not.

Check the calendar out here!!

• Executive
/wave !!!!

So. . .will we be scheduling group activities? Like. . .hunting?

:D

29[/snapback]

In time we will! That is a must..

I have to complete the Force Village quest for this phase.. have not yet done it, perhaps this could be one of those quests, if everybody is fs :blink:

Lets me see, I will be leaving for some days now. Until tuesday I will be 100 pct away from forums/game/internet etc. :unsure: see yah guys when I return to my room! hehe

- Shaw B)

In time we will! That is a must..

I have to complete the Force Village quest for this phase.. have not yet done it, perhaps this could be one of those quests, if everybody is fs :blink:

Lets me see, I will be leaving for some days now. Until tuesday I will be 100 pct away from forums/game/internet etc. :unsure: see yah guys when I return to my room! hehe

- Shaw B)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excellent! I love tagging along with fighters so I can get CH xp (since last night I finally dropped Nov Brawler, leaving me at Master Doc/working on MCH!! :lol: ).

I don't know if I will ever get FS. I am surging I think. Anyway I never wanted to grind a bunch of professions to open a slot. :(

-Kiari

*Quietly makes note to mark up "+5 Kiari" on his secret "Fav Guild Members" Scoreboard*

:P :P ;)

/worship Astrus

Kiari <-----not worthy for the greatest wookiee in the galaxy ^_^

lol

where's my wookieehug???

• Executive
wewt!!

/wookieehug's for everyone!! :D

speaking of greatness veto finished up his jedi template yesterday!!

congrats to veto :D

224[/snapback]

He sure did! Grats to you Master Veto! :dance:

We must celebrate this!!!

Btw, this will be my post #100!!! hehe, w00t.. first one to 200? :P

*lol*

- Shaw :H5:

• 1 month later...