Short n Sweet

T0mbs

Greetings from the verse. I just joined Wanderhome and I have big expectations for an organization that prides itself on it's past accomplishments and future endeavors. I've been playing SC for many years off and on but seemingly never had an opportunity to enjoy the benefits and responsibility of being apart of an collective such as this. I'm getting up there in age and SC is definitely my retirement plan at this point with the economy the way it's going XD 

I can be a mixed bag personality wise. While I may seem easy going and carefree at times I do have a serious thread of professionalism and competitiveness. I'm always striving to be better than I was yesterday.

Apart from that I look forward to all aspects and dimensions of the career paths that Wanderhome offers with a keen focus on combat and defense. You will not find anybody more willing to lock and load when it comes to org operations and preservation. Win or lose you can put all your chips down on my willingness to bring the heat.

Look forward to getting to know you better and I'll sign off for now and head to work. Gotta make that coin..

Regards,

Tombs

• Thanks 2

• Executive
18 minutes ago, T0mbs said:

Greetings from the verse. I just joined Wanderhome and I have big expectations for an organization that prides itself on it's past accomplishments and future endeavors. I've been playing SC for many years off and on but seemingly never had an opportunity to enjoy the benefits and responsibility of being apart of an collective such as this. I'm getting up there in age and SC is definitely my retirement plan at this point with the economy the way it's going XD 

I can be a mixed bag personality wise. While I may seem easy going and carefree at times I do have a serious thread of professionalism and competitiveness. I'm always striving to be better than I was yesterday.

Apart from that I look forward to all aspects and dimensions of the career paths that Wanderhome offers with a keen focus on combat and defense. You will not find anybody more willing to lock and load when it comes to org operations and preservation. Win or lose you can put all your chips down on my willingness to bring the heat.

Look forward to getting to know you better and I'll sign off for now and head to work. Gotta make that coin..

Regards,

Tombs

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeelcome to Sanctuary of Wanderhome!!!! @T0mbs

capoo-bug-cat.gif