Hi there! Just joined SoW!

CaptBrannigan

Hi all!

My names Chris a.k.a. CaptBrannigan in SC. I'm a 30 year old dude from the eastern US, and I work in manufacturing. While that is work with long hours and I work a lot, I always make time for SC whenever I can. I picked the game up pretty recently on a suggestion from a friend and I haven't played anything else since and I've been wanting to dive deeper. Been looking for a good Org to join since I started playing and after getting an invite from a recruiter I looked into this Org and liked what I saw, so here I am.

Currently I own both a Constellation Andromeda and a Scorpius. The latter may or may not have been an impulse purchase I made an hour or so ago. I couldn't not buy the coolest looking X-Wing in existence, so plz no judge. In the future I'm hoping to acquire an RSI Galaxy then hopefully I'll be content with my hangar. As far as flying the ships goes I'm working on getting a handle on the mechanics fully, and a few days ago I purchased a set of VKB Gladiators that should hopefully facilitate my gitting gud whenever they arrive.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask, otherwise it's great to be here and thanks for accepting me into new membership! I hope to meet some of you folks out in the 'verse very soon!

Edited by CaptBrannigan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Executive
2 hours ago, CaptBrannigan said:

Hi all!

My names Chris a.k.a. CaptBrannigan in SC. I'm a 30 year old dude from the eastern US, and I work in manufacturing. While that is work with long hours and I work a lot, I always make time for SC whenever I can. I picked the game up pretty recently on a suggestion from a friend and I haven't played anything else since and I've been wanting to dive deeper. Been looking for a good Org to join since I started playing and after getting an invite from a recruiter I looked into this Org and liked what I saw, so here I am.

Currently I own both a Constellation Andromeda and a Scorpius. The latter may or may not have been an impulse purchase I made an hour or so ago. I couldn't not buy the coolest looking X-Wing in existence, so plz no judge. In the future I'm hoping to acquire an RSI Galaxy then hopefully I'll be content with my hangar. As far as flying the ships goes I'm working on getting a handle on the mechanics fully, and a few days ago I purchased a set of VKB Gladiators that should hopefully facilitate my gitting gud whenever they arrive.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask, otherwise it's great to be here and thanks for accepting me into new membership! I hope to meet some of you folks out in the 'verse very soon!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeelcome!

capoo-bugcat.gif

On 2/15/2023 at 9:06 AM, CaptBrannigan said:

Hi all!

My names Chris a.k.a. CaptBrannigan in SC. I'm a 30 year old dude from the eastern US, and I work in . While that is work with and I work a lot, I make time for SC whenever I can. I picked the game up pretty recently on a suggestion from and I haven't played anything else since and I've been wanting to dive deeper. Been looking for a good Org to join since I started playing and after getting an invite from a recruiter I looked into this Org and liked what I saw, so here I am.

Currently I own both a Andromeda and a Scorpius. The latter may or may not have been an impulse purchase I made or so ago. I couldn't not buy the coolest looking X-Wing in , so plz no judge. In the future I'm hoping an RSI then hopefully I'll be content with my hangar. As far as flying the ships goes I'm working on getting a handle on the mechanics fully, and a few days ago I purchased a set of VKB Gladiators that should hopefully facilitate my gitting gud whenever they arrive.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask, otherwise it's great to be here and thanks for accepting me into new ! I hope to meet some of you folks out in the 'verse very soon!

Welcome :))

• Thanks 1