Favourite movies?

Frake

tl;dr: favourite movies yes?

Hey all o/

I just finished watching The Green Mile, and man, what an amazing movie. 

As I don't have a lot of others on my to watch list at the moment. It made me think, what are your favourite movies? Doesn't matter which genre.

The first that come to mind for me, are:

The Shawshank Redemption

The Imitation Game

Green Book

Your Name

When I watched The Shawshank Redemption this year, I fully understood why so many people shamed me for not watching them earlier.

The imitation Game is a movie based on the life of Alan Turing,  who set the groundwork for the computers we are using now, around the 2nd World War. He basically invented the first computer. The acting, music and story is all great in my opinion.

Green Book is a great movie about an italian bouncer and pianist touring through the south of the US. A really touching movie imo.

Your Name is a bit of an odd one out, it's a really well done anime movie about a girl and a boy looking for eachother. To be fair, if you've never really been into anime but want to give it a shot some time, I think this movie is the one to start (and be spoiled) with.

Anyhow, thanks for indulging me with my favourite movie reviews. What are yours? 😄

• Thanks 1