i am about to return :D

gormlock

i must apologize for my sudden disappearance. grandma's health went on a decrease, mother in-law broke her hip a week or so after my brother-in-law broke his leg. me and my family have been putting or cna training to use for all three of them. mother-in-law made a full recovery; brother-in-law is beginning to walk again, and grandma has moved on to her next journey as of 10:45 Wednesday the 18th. i have been itching to get back and am happy to say that here (hopefully) i should be back towards the end of next week if all goes well

though we all are sad that this wonderful woman has passed i am happy to know she is no longer in pain and has started her next journey in the next life

• Thanks 1

• Executive
5 hours ago, gormlock said:

i must apologize for my sudden disappearance. grandma's health went on a decrease, mother in-law broke her hip a week or so after my brother-in-law broke his leg. me and my family have been putting or cna training to use for all three of them. mother-in-law made a full recovery; brother-in-law is beginning to walk again, and grandma has moved on to her next journey as of 10:45 Wednesday the 18th. i have been itching to get back and am happy to say that here (hopefully) i should be back towards the end of next week if all goes well

though we all are sad that this wonderful woman has passed i am happy to know she is no longer in pain and has started her next journey in the next life

Sorry for your loss @gormlock 😞 😞 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, gormlock said:

Hey Gormlock,

I'm so sorry to hear that, my condolences to you and your family. Your view on it is wonderful.

We haven't met before and I am new, but I look forward to meeting you in game 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1