I lived :)

Carombole

So then I decide ok do a misson! I got my contract, managed to take off, pointed on star chart where to go. Used the Q drive to get there. Realize I had to pick something up on the planet I left from. Not enough fuel to get back. Head to nearest planet. Get attacked after I come out of Q. I have no idea what buttons load my guns or targeting yet lol. So I just work on his six and stay there long enough to convince him Im not going kill him and now Im looking for some place to land. What a fun adventure ๐Ÿ™‚ Now to not crashย  ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 3

Hello @Caromboleย Which planet were you on when it landed upside down? I just had a fiasco like that at Lorville yesterday.ย  Sometimes that just happens. I ended up with a crimestat and went to the bad place (Grim Hex). If you end up there, mind the elevators as they do not always work correctly.

Are you doing Bounty Hunter missions?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Executive
8 hours ago, Carombole said:

Well I managed to set up basic controls so I can kinda fly lol gona need lots of practice ๐Ÿ™‚ย I got off the planet and to a station and landed. Well ok I crashed landed upside down but I did not explode ๐Ÿ™‚ Im getting there ๐Ÿ™‚

We have a saying here at Sanctuary of Wanderhome.

Never Give Up,
Never Surrender.

๐Ÿ’ช

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Yva Xorna said:

Hello @Caromboleย Which planet were you on when it landed upside down? I just had a fiasco like that at Lorville yesterday.ย  Sometimes that just happens. I ended up with a crimestat and went to the bad place (Grim Hex). If you end up there, mind the elevators as they do not always work correctly.

Are you doing Bounty Hunter missions?

I was landing at Odessa andย  embarrassinglyย  enough I figured out why I crashed upside down. I was in space and entered the hanger upside down ๐Ÿ™‚ hahahahahaha So I made it all that way and landed perfectly on my head.ย 

• Haha 2

I got paid ๐Ÿ™‚ First mission completed ๐Ÿ™‚ย 2 Questions. Is there an area or planet you guys call home so I can fly to that sector. Also maybe down for the bushy thing this weekend if you are still doing it. Mostly sure I can fly enough to be cannon fodder ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 1

• Executive
11 hours ago, Carombole said:

I got paid ๐Ÿ™‚ First mission completed ๐Ÿ™‚ย 2 Questions. Is there an area or planet you guys call home so I can fly to that sector. Also maybe down for the bushy thing this weekend if you are still doing it. Mostly sure I can fly enough to be cannon fodder ๐Ÿ™‚

There are no set location where we call home, atm. @Caromboleย Also comes down to each individual event in the PU.

Edited by Shawkorrr