Resource acquisition exploration and recovery

gormlock

Here in resource acquisition we strive to find new way's to get members involved in different activities and one of those activities is exploration and the recovery/ collection of rare/ subscriber items no longer available except through loot boxes found in random of map locations. I am putting together a new event currently being planned for Sunday evenings to do just that but would like to know how many people would be interested in joining this adventure. It will include ground combat, traps, puzzle's and a tid bit of the unknown. If interested comment your thoughts and or message me to learn a little bit more

Your friend and RA member gormlock 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Executive
16 hours ago, gormlock said:

Here in resource acquisition we strive to find new way's to get members involved in different activities and one of those activities is exploration and the recovery/ collection of rare/ subscriber items no longer available except through loot boxes found in random of map locations. I am putting together a new event currently being planned for Sunday evenings to do just that but would like to know how many people would be interested in joining this adventure. It will include ground combat, traps, puzzle's and a tid bit of the unknown. If interested comment your thoughts and or message me to learn a little bit more

Your friend and RA member gormlock 

Sweeeet! Thanks again @gormlock !!! 🥳🥳🥳

• Like 1