Hello from Rastus

Rastus

Hi hi! i'm Rastus and wish to play in a group! i'm planning on MBE and some other crafting proff, i was headed to MBE MCH to test my pets out... but i have shawkorrr for that, i met my good friend shawkorrr as he used to be in TCON

i'm already MBE and starting to get used to it, i've had about 6 months experience at SWG now... my MSN is rastus@atlay.net, so is my mail but that doesnt work i cant seem to get into it :P

hope i can join...

Thanks!! :D

Rastus

Hi hi! i'm Rastus and wish to play in a group! i'm planning on MBE and some other crafting proff, i was headed to MBE MCH to test my pets out... but i have shawkorrr for that, i met my good friend shawkorrr as he used to be in TCON

i'm already MBE and starting to get used to it, i've had about 6 months experience at SWG now... my MSN is rastus@atlay.net, so is my mail but that doesnt work i cant seem to get into it :P

hope i can join...

Rastus

442[/snapback]

Hi Rastus

• Executive

hope i can join...

Rastus

442[/snapback]

Rastus, mate! Good to see you in the forum man! Welcome! hehe! :H5: I'll test ur pets for sure.. I just looooooove creatures ;) By the way, have you been on Kashyyyk so far?

- Shaw :worship:

hope i can join...

Rastus

442[/snapback]

MBE!!! /cheer!!

Well you will certainly be appreciated by me! Like Shaw I am MCH and very interested in BE pets, I'll be a customer for sure lol.

I made MCH right before CU, so still getting used to it.