About me

wingusko

Hi, my name is Matúš (Matthew). 21 years old. I am from Slovakia (central europe). Currently I don't have a job. No kids, no gf.

I am playing video games since I was little kid. Played mostly games like Dota and CS. I was part of several teams and I attended few LAN tournaments with them. Now I ended up playing Star Citizen and I must say I love it.

I joined Star Citizen community not a long time ago and I hope I found active org with awesome ppl. I would like to join mumble but I need to set it up first coz currently I am using discord for communication.

If you have any questions just ask me. See you in THE GAME. ?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Executive
8 hours ago, wingusko said:

Hi, my name is Matúš (Matthew). 21 years old. I am from Slovakia (central europe). Currently I don't have a job. No kids, no gf.

I am playing video games since I was little kid. Played mostly games like Dota and CS. I was part of several teams and I attended few LAN tournaments with them. Now I ended up playing Star Citizen and I must say I love it.

I joined Star Citizen community not a long time ago and I hope I found active org with awesome ppl. I would like to join mumble but I need to set it up first coz currently I am using discord for communication.

If you have any questions just ask me. See you in THE GAME. ?

Welcome to the brotherhood @wingusko!

o7

Edited by Shawkorrr

11 hours ago, Yurizot said:

Welcome to the organization @wingusko! What got you interested in Star Citizen?  What do you like best about it so far?  I agree with Yva, hope to see you in Mumble at some time soon!  Also, we are having an event on Saturday that you are welcome to join.  Check it out! 

Well everything... it's really the dream game. I bet that a lot of you dreamed about such game. I just hope that they will keep up good work with game.

Is anyone still playing 3.3.7? I don't have PTU so I guess I will have to wait a little bit.

• Like 2