SWG dying

Television

I had a dream sunday night. The night of my birthday. SWG was dying. I think its right. The question is though. What are we gunna do about it?

I happen to like SWG, but if it isnt going to be around another year , thats no good. I noticed. I havent seen more than 10 people in CNET in weeks, excluding the day CU launched. which is special event. Where is everyone? any other observations like this?

• Executive
I had a dream  sunday night.  The night of my birthday.    SWG was dying.  I think its right.  The question is though.  What are we gunna do about it?

I happen to like SWG, but if it isnt going to be around another year , thats no good.  I noticed.  I havent seen more than 10 people in CNET in weeks, excluding    the  day CU launched.  which is special event.  Where is everyone? any other observations like this?

415[/snapback]

There is little we can do but to stay in game as long as possible actually..

I think some have stopped playing cuz there are a lot of bugs around in the beginning, and some may just be waiting for the game to become unbugged..? not sure..

- Shaw

I looked for about an hour and a half and couldn't find a doctor to heal my wounds, so now I am going to modify my template at least include Novice Doctor so I can save time.

I have noticed a significant reduction in players. I know a thread was going around one evening, and the total count of people posting they had canceled account had gotten up to around 300, and a lot of them had multiple accounts.

It is very scarse around the Galaxy lately.

• Executive
I looked for about an hour and a half and couldn't find a doctor to heal my wounds, so now I am going to modify my template at least include Novice Doctor so I can save time.

I have noticed a significant reduction in players.  I know a thread was going around one evening, and the total count of people posting they had canceled account had gotten up to around 300, and a lot of them had multiple accounts.

It is very scarse around the Galaxy lately.

417[/snapback]

Yeah, I've noticed it as well.. it's sad!

- Shaw

I had a dream  sunday night.  The night of my birthday.    SWG was dying.  I think its right.  The question is though.  What are we gunna do about it?

I happen to like SWG, but if it isnt going to be around another year , thats no good.  I noticed.  I havent seen more than 10 people in CNET in weeks, excluding    the  day CU launched.  which is special event.  Where is everyone? any other observations like this?

415[/snapback]

There are a lot of players on the RoW beta server. I also have seen lots of people, more than usual, in the outer rim planets that have been dead for a long time. People now have to hunt to find creatures close to thier skill level if they wish to advance.

With the changes brought on by the CU, there is no reason to sit in Coronet getting buffed. And with JtL, there is no reason for Coronet to be the center of the universe.

What do we need to do to save SWG? Simple, we build up the PA with the skills we need and have fun.

Syrce/Patches

• Executive
There are a lot of players on the RoW beta server.  I also have seen lots of people, more than usual, in the outer rim planets that have been dead for a long time.  People now have to hunt to find creatures close to thier skill level if they wish to advance.

With the changes brought on by the CU, there is no reason to sit in Coronet getting buffed.  And with JtL, there is no reason for Coronet to be the center of the universe.

What do we need to do to save SWG?  Simple, we build up the PA with the skills we need and have fun.

Syrce/Patches

420[/snapback]

Good point ;)

• Founder
Good point ;)

422[/snapback]

Very Good Point....most ppl dont like change...i actually love it in this case. But building up a PA after this is going to be hell...so many ppl leaving and the ppl that stay are hardcore and have been here for years.

So ya..building ourselves up is a must in order to have things to do and ppl to help eachother out. Remeber to try and recruit anyone you think would be a blessing to SancT and send myself, Veto or Kiari a tell. :H5:

• Executive
Very Good Point....most ppl dont like change...i actually love it in this case. But building up a PA after this is going to be hell...so many ppl leaving and the ppl that stay are hardcore and have been here for years.

So ya..building ourselves up is a must in order to have things to do and ppl to help eachother out. Remeber to try and recruit anyone you think would be a blessing to SancT and send myself, Veto or Kiari a tell.  :H5:

428[/snapback]

I try to recruit as much as possible these days, but aint sure about if there are so many veteran players left on the server :unsure: All those I've meet, I direct to our web-site so that they can see what our PA is all about (they will love it! :dance: ).

- Shaw

415[/snapback]

Well I think many of us have taken months (or longer) off from SWG before. . .Perhaps people are just taking a break??

I don't know if it will ever be like it used to. I remember when all the Rebels hung out in Moenia and the cantina and med center were always packed and there was a mall right behind the city. . .

?????

Hopefully people will come back or new ones will join. . .