Robes for Respec Jedi

JerokTalram

For all you respec Jedi out there who don't get elders robes and the robes from grinding the new professional tree (at least until the next hotfix). You can get Robes from the Jedi shrines.

There happens to be a Jedi shrine near Sanctuary City (5760 -5208).

You need to click on the shrine and use ~ to bring up the radio menu which will give you an option to request a new set of padawan robes. You may have to kneel to show respec possibly as I was kneeling so I could mediate when I requested the robes.

The Padawan robe gives you +10 Force Regen. Does anyone know what Force Regen does now?

You can also loot Kursk's Cloak from the Archeologists Mission on Mustafar. It's nicer as it only takes up the cloak/coat spot and not all you clothing slots. It also comes with some nice buffs. (8 Force Regen, 30 Constition, 15 to Health)

Note if you break that down that's 8x30 + 15 = 255 extra Health points. Not quite as nice as the elder robes which give you something like 8x120 or 960 extra Health points but nice.

• Executive
The Padawan robe gives you +10 Force Regen. Does anyone know what Force Regen does now?

6096[/snapback]

Lol, I can use whatever force skill I can without having force power issues. Somehow I think they forgot the forcebar.

But when you use a force skill like for example "Force Ghost", if you have something that is +10 Force Regen, that means it goes faster to use that skill again.

ummm...dont think so shaw. The robes still have the pre nge buffs on them. Pre nge had a force bar, post nge does not (jedi is like everyone else now remember?). I actually read about this in the testing forums, but I suppose this is a low priority to the devs. If I'm wrong, please correct me, but like I said, this is what I read once on the SOE forums.

ummm...dont think so shaw.  The robes still have the pre nge buffs on them.  Pre nge had a force bar, post nge does not (jedi is like everyone else now remember?).  I actually read about this in the testing forums, but I suppose this is a low priority to the devs.  If I'm wrong, please correct me, but like I said, this is what I read once on the SOE forums.

6106[/snapback]

Actually my Cloak of Kursk was converted and isn't the same as pre-nge but for some reason they left the Force Regen.