ok...this is freaky....

Astrus

• Executive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ud_lqVSaSMY#!

It usually takes alot to freak me out.

This is alot.

Apparently it seems that thousands of fish died too in the same area, which leads me to believe something in the water that both the birds and fish eat has been poisoned.

• Founder

Apparently it seems that thousands of fish died too in the same area, which leads me to believe something in the water that both the birds and fish eat has been poisoned.

I feel sorry for the population of that area. Because now the insect population will have no way to be controlled.

The farming community in that area will suffer, and then a whole host of things will happen there after.

.....almost seems like some sort of attack.

• Founder

i can hear it now all those religious nut jobs claiming it is a sign of the end of times. when it is much more likely a factory up stream from where the fish have been dying have been pouring toxic crap into the water.

My family is Christian Starkiller and to be honest me and my wife think it may have something to do w/ H.A.A.R.P. ...especially since weve found out that this 'mass bird death' phenomenon has been happening all over the world in the last 9 months.

Not all religious people are science denying nutcases. :)

My family is Christian Starkiller and to be honest me and my wife think it may have something to do w/ H.A.A.R.P. ...especially since weve found out that this 'mass bird death' phenomenon has been happening all over the world in the last 9 months.

Not all religious people are science denying nutcases. :)

im not saying all religious people are nut jobs but there are lots and they are the ones posting comments on the videos you posted.

Jesus is coming back May 21. It's a Saturday.

There was a pic of ^^ this lady in her all-white subaru wagon in our local paper this week...btw it was all white to represent one the the "4 Horses of the Apocalypse"...1 point in the crazy column.

The picture showed her car covered in all sorts of propaganda including a URL which escapes me atm but it was something like "wecanknow.org". - one of her windows is even frosted over and contextually quotes the Bible to support her rantings. Lets not forget the verses stating that "Jesus will come like a thief in the night" or "You will NOT know the hour [para]"...and so on. On top of all of that she has that +100000 evil points, eternally optimistic (or oblivious) smile/librarian eyeglasses look...and in my head she sounds disturbingly like Sara Palin (LOL).

Oh and she also believes in Pre-destination, which is hilarious as the author asks "Well, what if you aren't on the list?!" - she replies "Ohh that's fine - at least I tried" or something like that. I do want to see if we can pool our money to schedule a chopper to drop a giant rotten egg on her lawn come May 22nd :s43:

Early Summer is looking like it'll be entertaining to say the least...and the movies are looking pretty good too :D

• Founder

There was a pic of ^^ this lady in her all-white subaru wagon in our local paper this week...btw it was all white to represent one the the "4 Horses of the Apocalypse"...1 point in the crazy column.

The picture showed her car covered in all sorts of propaganda including a URL which escapes me atm but it was something like "wecanknow.org". - one of her windows is even frosted over and contextually quotes the Bible to support her rantings. Lets not forget the verses stating that "Jesus will come like a thief in the night" or "You will NOT know the hour [para]"...and so on. On top of all of that she has that +100000 evil points, eternally optimistic (or oblivious) smile/librarian eyeglasses look...and in my head she sounds disturbingly like Sara Palin (LOL).

Oh and she also believes in Pre-destination, which is hilarious as the author asks "Well, what if you aren't on the list?!" - she replies "Ohh that's fine - at least I tried" or something like that. I do want to see if we can pool our money to schedule a chopper to drop a giant rotten egg on her lawn come May 22nd :s43:

Early Summer is looking like it'll be entertaining to say the least...and the movies are looking pretty good too :D

Ya, now that lady is a loon.

However I must say that when Jesus comes Me, Martin Luther King Jr, Joan of Arc, George Carlin and Charles Darwin are all going to laugh at all you non-believers. :s2::s2::s2::s2::s6: