Stopping In / Update

Xacreus

Hey guys just wanted to say Hi and keep in some contact with you guys. Well to start, my laptop has since been compromised and the computer I'm on right now is struggling to run an internet browser.

Back in February or around there I stopped playing WoW completely. I was later informed that my characters had kept logging in. That was the final straw with that game so I'm glad that there is really no chance I am going to play it ever again.

I just wanted to let you guys know why I have been a stranger the past months. Once I get a hold of a new computer I'll be sure to pick up a copy of STO and perhaps even Old Republic.

Hopefully I can get around to downloading vent on this computer so I can chat it up or something.

later guys and hope to game with you again in the near future. :s42::s42::s42:

• Founder

P.S What SoW has done with the STO and STo/Youtube community is jaw dropping! Amazing job! :s30::s30:

Thanks bro, we are getting quite a few people in game give us praise here and there for the vids.

I dont normally Screenshot these but it was soon after you made this post that I saw this in zone chat after I posted that we were recruiting:

walktruthanks.gif

In retrospect I guess I shouldve typed "yw". :s32:

BTW My account got hacked also...Blizzard really has a mess on their hands.