I WILL SEE INCEPTION

Astrus

Yeaahh I've never seen a movie in recent memory that's gotten a 5-star review by IGN, so we'll be going to see this for sure (even though I can't stand Leo :D)

Oh and btw Predators was Grrreaat! As good as the first

whaaaaaaat?

dis leo and praise crapadors in the same line?!?!?! how dare you

whaaaaaaat?

dis leo and praise crapadors in the same line?!?!?! how dare you

LOL Did you actually see Predator's? :D

To be honest I don't know what it is about Leo...to me he's fallen into the "Orlando Bloom" Syndrome...one crappy (IMO) or cheesy performance (Titanic for example) and every movie I see him in afterwards I just cringe...IDK maybe I should give Shutter Island a shot?

Oh btw the "Orlando Bloom Syndrome" refers to "Troy", a movie where the most pansy character somehow defeats the most awesome in a feat of girly-manishness :D - I mean seriously - Brad Pitt survives giants, thousands of OTHER characters' arrows, duels, hits people with javelins from hundreds of yards but gets killed by a scrawny, jiggling, Man-boy-prince from 50ft away....eeeeek! lol.

LOL Did you actually see Predator's? :D

To be honest I don't know what it is about Leo...to me he's fallen into the "Orlando Bloom" Syndrome...one crappy (IMO) or cheesy performance (Titanic for example) and every movie I see him in afterwards I just cringe...IDK maybe I should give Shutter Island a shot?

Oh btw the "Orlando Bloom Syndrome" refers to "Troy", a movie where the most pansy character somehow defeats the most awesome in a feat of girly-manishness :D - I mean seriously - Brad Pitt survives giants, thousands of OTHER characters' arrows, duels, hits people with javelins from hundreds of yards but gets killed by a scrawny, jiggling, Man-boy-prince from 50ft away....eeeeek! lol.

yea i saw it, sadly it was a bootlegger but i got the jist of it, to be honest it wasn't THAT bad, i like how it ended and how the guy from 70s show was a *****(dont wana spoil for anyone).

i havent seen one bad movie leo was in tbh, i've seen him since I was a kid (basketball diaries for instance)

and to the troy statement, just think of orlando playing the legolas roll , hes a bad mofo with the bow...jokin aside though achilles was distracted by love, that was his weakness, and that is how he was defeated...not to mention a arrow to the achilles heel is a combo breaker in itself

Best movie I've seen in a long time.

Stunning Visuals that complemented the acting rather then filled in for it

Amazing acting from all involved. First time I've even enjoyed a Dicaprio movie.

A pitch perfect plot that in other hands could have been a disaster is so tight here it's scary. For three hours, you are never lost, always in on the scheme, and ahead of the game.