Make a Wish Game

Heion

So, this is how the game works ... You make a wish, and destroy the previous posters wishes!

Poster 1: I wish I had a sammich.

Poster 2: You get a sammich, but it's made from Rosie O'Donnell's yeast! I wish I had a radio.

Poster 3: You find a radio outside your door, but it only plays Ke$ha! I wish ...

So on and so on. Its interesting to see how Murphy's Law can apply to these things. So, I'll start ...

I wish I had a hairless Tribble!

You get a Mac, only to find that it's a VERY old OS and won't run any new software.

I wish I had some buttered toast.

You get your buttered toast only to find it the bread is moldy and the butter is some how breathing.

I wish i had a brand new Mustang.

You get your buttered toast only to find it the bread is moldy and the butter is some how breathing.

I wish i had a brand new Mustang.

You get your new Mustang but your neighbors dog gets inside and tears apart the interior when you left the door open to carry in groceries.

I wish I had an iPad.

In a random internet drawing you win your iPad. On the way back from your mailbox to pick it up you trip and fall on a banana peel and the fragile precious falls from your hands, shattering the screen.

I wish I had Maroon 5's new album!

you get your new album, but for some reason, even though the cover art is correct--inside you find an entire album of country yodlers!

I wish I had the body of a greek god!

You gain the physique of a greek god, but also the ego and mind. Congratulations, you're now a star on Days of Our Lives.

I wish my hair would grow out quicker so I could go back to my natural color!

Your hair does grow out but at such a fast pace that you look like cousin it.

I wish i had a cupcake with cream filling.

Your hair does grow out but at such a fast pace that you look like cousin it.

I wish i had a cupcake with cream filling.

You get a cupcake, but the filling is Creamed Corn. Yummy!

I wish for a time machine!

You get your time machine but it only takes you back to the time you said i wish i had a time machine.

I wish i owned a coffee company.

You get your coffee company. But Starbucks immediately sues you for product infringement and you lose everything as they assimilate your business into their collective.

I wish I was married to Sandra Bullock!