SOE+Star Wars AGAIN? This can't end well

Jasko_Denew

• Executive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vruHsWYa164

*screw* THAT *crap*

I'm sorry, but they say it is going to be free, sure it will be for a while, and then they will start charging for that too.

They are doing the C-Store thing too it looks like.

There is no way in hell I will go to that game, and omfg are they stupid releasing this fast? LOL, they are trying to get some more cash out of the SW fans before the best SW game so far comes out. There is not a single person that will be playing that game when SWTOR comes out, they wont.

SOE can go eff themselves seriously hard from behind.

I will never play this game not even when it is free; I know what SOE is up to.

i would rant and rave as well here but SOE has a track record of failing so i'm not gunna worry they will fail and besides the game is geared towards little kids that watch the show anyways.

Well, the game might be geared towards the younglings, but I watch the show on cartoon network. And i'm almost 40 years young. ;)

Well, I play EQ2, FreeRealms, and still play SWG. This new game is prob based on the mechanic of FreeRealms which is already a hugh STABLE success. IMO, with SOE doing this, it may even bring new and old people back to SWG. Seems the ones saying it will fail are the ones who are disappointed, as I am, with what they did to SWG but don't forget that SOE dominated the mmo industry with EQ before WoW. I think this game has a lot of potential. And it doesn't hurt that many games are now going the FTP route. LotR is... DDO..

Plus, it doesn't help that I have a Sony Station Pass so I play all the games for 1 monthly price.