New Admin Inc

Shawkorrr

• Executive

For over two years, Adaren, has been in the guild helping people out when they needed it.

During his years here in SancT he has also managed to organize his time on bandtours, with his girlfriend, and playing WoW with the guild. When he was on tours, doing his thing, he knew that when he came back home, the guild would be waiting for him with open arms.

He is a raider, a pvper, a guildchef, a good friend, and much much more...

He's been loyal to SancT since he joined the guild.

Adaren is an awesome person with an awesome personality and he has proven to us all that he is ready to take the next step and become a SancT Administrator.

"I've always thought being an admin would be awesome" ... dreams do come true ey? s30.gif

Congratulations with the Admininstration rank, Adaren.

/salute

- Shaw

• Founder
Awe sweeet!!... I remember joining this guild I just wanted to clear Karazhan sooo bad!!... then all of a sudden 2 years passed by and here we are.... this is awesome

42086[/snapback]

... its long overdue. s43.gif

Adaren is a good example of members who can play seriously while still not neglecting RL goals.

Hes a photographer, an accomplished musician and a no nonsense gamer who wants to see SancTuarY guild go to the top.

We are very sure he is going to help us all make SancT a better and more efficient guild. :)