Discipline = Profit when investing #2

SnogDurryynn

A Trader's Money Management System

This book I wandered across looking for books on managing money for traders. I have not read it, but it does mention in the demo area about how investors need to develop discipline and a strong financial psychology. I will be getting this book today a long with "Trading for a Living". I will keep you posted.

• Founder

This book I wandered across looking for books on managing money for traders. I have not read it, but it does mention in the demo area about how investors need to develop discipline and a strong financial psychology. I will be getting this book today a long with "Trading for a Living". I will keep you posted.

39618[/snapback]

Let us know how it is after you read it. Im interested smile.gif

• 4 weeks later...

39618[/snapback]

An update on this book. In many ways it doesn't bring anything new to the table. I am still going to read it, but I have put it down for another book. Honestly I would read the Mad books over this one. Currently "Even Buffet Isn't Perfect" has grabbed my full attention. I like his style and his mentality. I have been trying to think like a long term investor.

• Founder
An update on this book. In many ways it doesn't bring anything new to the table. I am still going to read it, but I have put it down for another book. Honestly I would read the Mad books over this one. Currently "Even Buffet Isn't Perfect" has grabbed my full attention. I like his style and his mentality. I have been trying to think like a long term investor.

39828[/snapback]

--->>> CLICK HERE for best book ever made on long term fundamental investing. <<<---

Thank me later, and youre welcome. wink.gif

--->>> CLICK HERE for best book ever made on long term fundamental investing. <<<---

Thank me later, and youre welcome.  wink.gif

39829[/snapback]

I will take a look at this. At the moment I have piles of books I need to read. I will get this and tell you what I think. People are always telling me that at my age I shouldn't be doing any long term investing. Some how I really don't see why I shouldn't.

• Founder
I will take a look at this. At the moment I have piles of books I need to read. I will get this and tell you what I think. People are always telling me that at my age I shouldn't be doing any long term investing. Some how I really don't see why I shouldn't.

39902[/snapback]

You will never get another chance in your life to make the Huge potential gains than you can right now.

Thats the main reason I started this forum; so that hopefully 1-3 people would take advantage of this "crisis" and make a good amount of change from it.

People are making 2000% profit gains......its ridiculous.