"I R teh genius"

Television

ok, I was playingwith the HL2 code. I have created.. well, logically a freaking gatlin gun. The SMG now fires 133.33 rounds a sec with a 10,000 ammo capacity and woo doggy does it throw brass everywhere. I'll get a model of a gatlin lined out for it later. I'm fixing to steal most of the crossbow code ( its projectiles ricochete when they strike things at a shallow angle) and turn it into something neat. High rate of fire with projectiles washing off solid objects. It'll be pretty neat. anyhoo, yay.

• Founder
ok,  I was playingwith the HL2 code. I  have created.. well, logically a freaking gatlin gun.   The SMG  now fires 133.33    rounds a sec  with a 10,000 ammo capacity and   woo doggy does it throw brass everywhere.  I'll   get a   model of a gatlin lined out for it later.   I'm fixing  to   steal most of the crossbow   code      ( its projectiles ricochete when they strike things at a shallow angle)   and turn it into something neat.   High rate of fire  with projectiles washing off solid objects. It'll be pretty neat.  anyhoo, yay.

168[/snapback]

:blink: ..... :unsure: .... :huh: ........ :o

*bows down 2 teh g3|\|1u5*

/worship %TT

:P

UPDATE!!! I did the SMG thing. I tweaked it a tad by reducing the degrees it can fire off target due to recoil.... from 5 degrees to 1. Now you can saw trees down with it. It just makes a "shrack" noise and theres a solid line of bullet holes connecting where you waved it.

I revamped the crossbow! Now it fires ohh..... 8 or 10 times a second - not super impressive rate of fire unless you take into account its a steady stream of glowing red rods that A) I said FREAKING GLOWING RED RODS! B ) Previously mentioned glowing red rods RICHOCHETTE ALL OVER THE DAMN PLACE IN A SPECTACLE BEFITING A NATIONAL HEROS HOMECOMING!! and C) once they are done bouncing all over creation they lodge themselves in the nearest convenient wall/floor/orphan/whatever. The crossbow is pretty swank.

I then carried on to rewire the standard pistol... cause it needed more power!! ::augh augh augh:: Now it fires 4 rounds a second from a 30 round clip. Its pretty neat to give short pulls on as you charge a wall, or a box, or something.

Ok, given that its now thursday morning and I haven't slept since tuesday morning I soldiered on with yet MORE USELESSLY INNOVATIVE CODING DISASTERS! I changed the little HL2 guys run speed from 120 units a whatever

to 460 units a whatever( thats a 250 decaliter improvement!). Now you proper haul balls whilst brandishing outlandish and comically overpowered weaponry.

LINK TO PICS OF DEPARAVED LUNACY!

AHEM: Suck my balls, Mister Garrison [/OUT]

javascript:emoticon(':H5:')smilie

oh man! yall have siamese smilies!! how cute! .. in that sort of .. birth defect sort of way...

OK, next release is gunna have selectable fire modes for all the weapons. -> semi, burst and full auto. All except the shotgun maybe. I'm gunna edit the assault rifle where its a sniper rfle that uses cool energy ammo with a multi-zoom scope.

Then I'm starting on multiple armor types with visibilty ( guy has no armor, you can tell. then if he aquires armor you can see him with it.) and have a type of armor that bullets will ricochette from.

I'm also gunna run with that edit off the crossbow and change all weapons to use actual object bullets with velocity and penetration and ricochette properties consistant with the ammo type.

I think while I'm changing the properties on the assault rifle and and addinghte fire modes I'll strip the HUD down some.. this health,radar,armor,energy,hit direction, DVD GPS navigation onstar crap has gotta stop. I'll leave health (maybe) and the crossair. NOTHING ELSE!!!!! That is until I get around to figuring out how to impliment iron sights for all weapons.. this could be a big job though so its not even a proposed change yet.

FIGHT GUNNYLAND, FIGHT!!!