Goodbye for now!

Thummp

It has been a tough decision but after much thought I have decided to take a long break from this ever changing game. I have been around swg for a very long time and have seen so many changes. I once loved this game but every time I log on it seems that this game is not the game I grew to love. I am sick of having to learn how to play this game over and over again with all new patches that come out. Doesn't seem to fair to me but then again, life isn't fair and all in all, its just a game.

The upcoming publish 19 will bring about even more changes. Changes that I believe will make things even more frustrating for myself and many others. I originally was going to give it some time to see how it pans out but I decided to not bother.

Many of you do not know me as I have not looged on too much in the past few months but just wanted to post this thread to say goodbye to one of the best guilds I have ever been in. You are all a bunch of great people and brought much fun to a game that was to me, fading away. Thanks to all of you for letting me in sancT and hope to be back in game again someday. If things do get better and finally "BALANCED" in the future I will for sure come back. /salute to all of sancT and good luck!

P.S. - Almost forgot. If you see Thummp/Heeroh logged on which you most likely will, it will not be me it will be Natania/Nola- which many of you know. She is a great IG friend and an even better RL friend so I decided to let her use my account as much as she wants. Im sure she will take good care of it. And maybe, just maybe she will find some fun in it that I seem to have lost. Until next time, /Bow.

• Founder
P.S. - Almost forgot. If you see Thummp/Heeroh logged on which you most likely will, it will not be me it will be Natania/Nola- which many of you know. She is a great IG friend and an even better RL friend so I decided to let her use my account as much as she wants. Im sure she will take good care of it. And maybe, just maybe she will find some fun in it that I seem to have lost. Until next time, /Bow.

1337[/snapback]

Well if and when you ever decide to come back you have a home :) ...will always remember the help you and Nola- gave when we needed our mall. You both have been a complete blessing since you joined.

You pwn bro :D visit us here often tho :D

ttys Thummp