/Sigh

Jasko_Denew

• Executive
Help please!!

15594[/snapback]

.. the best thing to do: Stay away from all that has to do with Star Wars (Galaxies) :lol: <--- J/K!

Erm, you got it out of your system by making that picture in some minutes hehe. Face your fears and go play!

but I kinda need help as well, everytime I fall out of bed in my sleep, I see flying Shawks circling my head! Must be all these weeks with NO Shawkorrr... :wrong:

Edited by Shawkorrr

dont worry shaw soon you will have mastered the art of study and you will be able to return to the game. and on that day all your buddies will be wearing a smile.

jasko dont worry about the dreams few more sets of experience and the numerous jedi will start to fade away. personally im looking forward to trader expertise the most.

• Executive
dont worry shaw soon you will have mastered the art of study and you will be able to return to the game. and on that day all your buddies will be wearing a smile.

jasko dont worry about the dreams few more sets of experience and the numerous jedi will start to fade away. personally im looking forward to trader expertise the most.

15602[/snapback]

The trader expertise? lol

That will take at least 7 months plus to be published. I believe they should have done that expertise a very long time ago; the first! heck, the crafters have had exptremely little to do the last year.. it is very anoying even though I really hate crafting! ;)

hmmmm i may need another account if the crafting expertise is good. then roarwooor can go back to weapon smith and i can make a new toon to be my commando....... hmmm *checks bank account* no, no chance of that happening.

• Executive
hmmmm i may need another account if the crafting expertise is good. then roarwooor can go back to weapon smith and i can make a new toon to be my commando....... hmmm *checks bank account* no, no chance of that happening.

15632[/snapback]

Get a new account, thats my suggestion ;)

lol Shaw even if you had something to do you wouldn't do it as a crafter because you hate crafting:P

15625[/snapback]

Yeah, crafting is the one thing I hate doing in-game.