The State of Wanderhome?

sas-quatch

so, if anyone or all of you could give me some kind of run down / catch up on the current state of wanderhome, and by this i mean, notable guildwars, new prominent guild(imp or rebel) and also the overall social landscape.

i guess im looking for the WH galactic news report lol

• Executive
so, if anyone or all of you could give me some kind of run down / catch up on the current state of wanderhome, and by this i mean, notable guildwars, new prominent guild(imp or rebel) and also the overall social landscape.

i guess im looking for the WH galactic news report lol

10745[/snapback]

People keep saying wanderhome is dead, which I know it aint :) though pvping sf is not as important these days since NeXuS left, tho there are still pvp going on around Cnet.

The community is more consentrated on having fun these days; going on quests, start parties, helping each other etc.

When faction bases come back, it will be more action around wanderhome, and most people will return..

"This is just another one of those bumps on the road......!"

From where i see it, wanderhome lost most of its big players (eg big personalities), leaving most pvp battles to people i dont recognise. Most guilds seemed to be hit hard by the NGE, unfortunately not all have rebuilt themselves like we did. Some of the Older guilds have folded because of changes, allowing a new wave of guilds to take their place.

Like Shaw said, the mood lately has been to help and have fun. Something that may change when the bases are reactivated.

I would have to say Mos Eisley is the most populated npc city now instead of cnet, though it seems to be becomeing more popular.

And thats all i can think of :)

Yeah with bases inactive and no jedi hunting by BH, the combat between players has totally like evaporated.

But bases will be back soon I think so things will pickup.

I honestly thing SancT is going to be one of the Big Dogs.

We've got the numbers and the know-how and we're all pretty freindly with each other.

thanks for the input guys, its really helpfull to know what things will be like when ever i get back.

keep things updated if anything major happens, i WANT to be....*shiftyeyes* in the know...

lol

:D