Heyas!

Fi'Kei

Hey all...just wanted ot make my premier post on the guild forum here. Also wanted to say thanks to all who have welcomed me in. I'm looking forward to being an active member of SancT and I hope we can get our city going real quick.

If there is anything I can offer...planning advice/buildings/bases etc etc...just let me know.

I've been around sonce about week 2 of SWG going live. Just transferred to Wanderhome after being on Sunrunner since that server went live.

Would also liek to thanks Veto for his info on Jedi's/the village/and FRS...there were somethings I didnt understand and his help was tremendous.

My template is MBH/MCommando/NCarbines so if ever anyone wants to go hunting I am mmore than capable.

I will be redoing all the glowy quests as the transfer from Sunrunner erased all my badges, so I hope to be among the jedi ranks before ... oh ...about 2008 at my rate of play :P

Take care and see you all in-game

• 2 weeks later...
Hey all...just wanted ot make my premier post on the guild forum here.  Also wanted to say thanks to all who have welcomed me in.  I'm looking forward to being an active member of SancT and I hope we can get our city going real quick.

If there is anything I can offer...planning advice/buildings/bases etc etc...just let me know.

I've been around sonce about week 2 of SWG going live.  Just transferred to Wanderhome after being on Sunrunner since that server went live.

Would also liek to thanks Veto for his info on Jedi's/the village/and FRS...there were somethings I didnt understand and his help was tremendous.

My template is MBH/MCommando/NCarbines so if ever anyone wants to go hunting I am mmore than capable.

I will be redoing all the glowy quests as the transfer from Sunrunner erased all my badges, so I hope to be among the jedi ranks before ... oh ...about 2008 at my rate of play :P

Take care and see you all in-game

565[/snapback]

/greet

Welcome and it is good to have you in the guild. If your house is still up on Naboo I would recommend everyone visit. It is a very fun experience, wonderful creativity! :)