TWO CHOICES AND ONE DAY

Television

OK, Ive narrowed my template down to two. More likely Master swordsman/doc. this is a very defensive template... especially due to a docs healing and buffing skills, with very decent atttacks/def/accuracy/speed.

My other choice is my current template I'm on master BH/ Master Squad Leader wit ha little rifles skills to bring up my speed/acc. a touch. It has very decent def. mediocre speed but some awsome specials and the squal leader skills are incredibly vicious in a group enviroment I'm told.

THE QUESTION> as a guild we seem to team up and adventure rarely. If we did group some I'd be more than happy to keep the Squad Leader setup. Im confortable enough with its advantages and disadvantage but it really doesnt shine unless I'm in with folks. So basically. yall wanna make it a point to group some more in the future or should I just repec now and save everyone some effort?

thanks for the input.

• Executive
THE QUESTION>  as a guild  we seem to  team up and adventure rarely.    If we did group some  I'd be more than happy to keep the    Squad Leader  setup.  Im  confortable enough with its  advantages and disadvantage  but  it really doesnt shine unless I'm in with folks.      So basically.  yall wanna make it a point to group some more  in the future  or should I just repec now and save everyone some effort?

539[/snapback]

Im recruiting like a mad wookiee these days, more people are joining, people are finally coming back to the server.. RL takes a lot of my time, especially when I get a bit depressed and all.. Now that we got even more people in our guild we will hunt more, that is for sure! Remember, im from Norway, so when you guys go to bed, it is morning for me! hehe Took myself a little hunt with Onimalof (one of our new members) yesterday.. you guys should go to Cnet and go ask for groups if Sanctians aint online.. keep our name out in the galaxy.. spread the word about our web-site www.sanct-guild.com .. but recruiting is kinda my business, direct them to me, astrus, or veto ;) hehe

Thanks for making this discussion TV! B)

- Shaw

• Founder
THE QUESTION>  as a guild  we seem to  team up and adventure rarely.    If we did group some  I'd be more than happy to keep the    Squad Leader  setup.  Im  confortable enough with its  advantages and disadvantage  but  it really doesnt shine unless I'm in with folks.      So basically.  yall wanna make it a point to group some more  in the future  or should I just repec now and save everyone some effort?

thanks for the  input.

539[/snapback]

not that anyone is complaining at the moment...... but

*cracks knuckles*

RULE NUMBER ONE IN THIS GUILD......and the only rule atm...

If you want a guild function started.....

1. Dont complain.

2. Come up w/ a plan to organize the function youd like to see happen.

3. USE the plan you came up w/.

4. 4.a If your plan pwns, right a manual and post in forums. 4.b If it sucked, try again.

5. If you just have to complain that the guild never does anything....you better make damn sure Astrus, Veto or Kiari never hears it.

We want leaders in SancTuarY and SancT Administration will not put up w/ complainers. Please use the forums and other means thats we've put together for you, to get functions started that you would like see done.

And also please read our history Section if you havent already.

We admire and reward ppl who take the initiative to get things started in SancTuarY. Complaining never gets anything done. Ingenuity and Determination are what makes us the guild we are.

We want SancTuarY to be a place that enhances the SWG experience. That cant be done when there is more complaining going on than positive effort being spent. We dont log in to hear negativity.

Im sure everyone can agree and respect the above. Complaining will not be tolerated. ...and i ask that anyone that is seen doing more complaining than creating be reported to me personally.

• Founder
OK,  Ive narrowed  my template down to two.  More likely  Master swordsman/doc.    this is a very defensive template...  especially due to a docs healing and buffing skills, with very decent atttacks/def/accuracy/speed.

My other choice is my current template I'm on  master BH/ Master Squad Leader  wit ha little rifles  skills to bring up my speed/acc. a touch.  It  has  very decent def.  mediocre speed    but  some  awsome specials and  the squal leader skills  are  incredibly vicious in a group  enviroment I'm told.

thanks for the  input.

539[/snapback]

staying on topic tho TV id advise going master doc master swords...one way to take advantage of the squadleader specials is maybe to get group w/ a pet and use them while grouped?

I have no idea if you can use your squadleader specials while not in a group tho.