Welcome the Dok

Crethip

A few days ago I was moving right along, levelling my Jedi, Ca'den, when something hit me. Why did I want to create a Jedi? I could not find the answer in myself and during his last run on the Cursed Shard grind he went mad and threw himself into a pit of burning lava and.......did not clone. So while I was a little ticked at myself for spending so many days grinding Ca'den to level I feel he is better off in the great beyond of deleted toons! Ca'den may not be missed much by most, but those who were closest to him and new him as "Mudflap" (lol) may he be in ur thoughts.

So with a final farewell to Ca'den, please welcome DokMcCoy. He is Sanctuary's newest Medic. As of this writing I have leveled him to 62 and he is currently participating in the Shard grind. As of now I plan for him to my final alt and am having a blast with him. Lets hope the Shard does not drive him to the brink of insanity that it did with his predecessor :).

"Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor......"

A few days ago I was moving right along, levelling my Jedi, Ca'den, when something hit me.  Why did I want to create a Jedi?  I could not find the answer in myself and during his last run on the Cursed Shard grind he went mad and threw himself into a pit of burning lava and.......did not clone.  So while I was a little ticked at myself for spending so many days grinding Ca'den to level I feel he is better off in the great beyond of deleted toons!  Ca'den may not be missed much by most, but those who were closest to him and new him as "Mudflap" (lol) may he be in ur thoughts.

So with a final farewell to Ca'den, please welcome DokMcCoy.  He is Sanctuary's newest Medic.  As of this writing I have leveled him to 62 and he is currently participating in the Shard grind.  As of now I plan for him to my final alt and am having a blast with him.  Lets hope the Shard does not drive him to the brink of insanity that it did with his predecessor :). 

"Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor......"

9117[/snapback]

Welcome

The Dok can also be known as "redshirt"