GREAT IDEA

Television

OK, I've been reading the WS forums on the SWG site. Appearantly the WSs are having a hell of a time aquiring GEO loot. Something about those enhanced kwis being god awful deadly now... anyway.

PLAN: WE'RE FREAKING SANCT!!! We just gotta team up bust in ther beat some *butt* and GRAB *crap*! Think about it, we got Astrus, fecking VETO , ME!! ,Kiaris got all those huge loveabley tanky pets, fecking Shawk!!, some other people that're probly all hard as coffin nails. Hell, I can enlist my crew in teh project Ruuk's a master defender and Vitk's master commando .... I say we all bust in there KILL EVERYTHING steal its *crap* and leave. We can give our crafter all the neat loot or sell it or do somehting, I mean itd be fun! Freaking 8 or 10 of us can so get in there and pwn.

SO WHOS WITH ME!?!?!? YOU KNOW WE CAN DO IT! .... hehe or we all die ina blaze of glory, I mean either way it'd make for some killer screenies.

• Executive
OK,  I've been reading  the      WS forums on  the SWG site.  Appearantly the WSs are having a hell of a time aquiring    GEO loot.    Something about  those enhanced kwis  being  god awful deadly now... anyway.

PLAN:  WE'RE FREAKING SANCT!!!  We  just gotta team up  bust in ther beat some *butt* and GRAB *crap*!  Think about it, we got Astrus, fecking VETO , ME!! ,Kiaris  got all those  huge loveabley tanky pets,  fecking Shawk!!,  some other people that're probly all hard as coffin nails.    Hell, I can enlist my  crew in teh  project    Ruuk's a master defender and  Vitk's master commando ....  I say we  all bust in there KILL EVERYTHING  steal its *crap* and leave.  We can    give our crafter all the neat loot or sell it      or do somehting, I mean itd be fun!  Freaking 8 or 10 of us can so get in there and pwn.

SO WHOS WITH ME!?!?!?  YOU KNOW WE CAN DO IT!    .... hehe  or we all die ina  blaze of glory, I mean either way it'd make for some killer screenies.

524[/snapback]

Count me in! You should also contact Aeco, he is not on forums yet, and tell him to join as well.. :woot:

- Shaw :H5:

You can count me in too. Tried to get in there on my own a while ago :rolleyes: ... Made it to the door, and I was like "wtf? that was too simple!". And then the über enhanced kwi showed up, actually i didn't see it :P, and killed me in a nanosecond. The problem isn't the damage per hit, but the speed! I'm sure it hit me 20 times, and I didn't have the time to react at all. So if we're going, could somene please bring lotsa-lotsa heavy tanks ? :D

heck yeah. and im a master doc/swordman/brawler now. So i can hit hard .. tank....sorta and heal and rez and buff... SO WE CAN DO IT!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Count Me in, IM master doc and master swordsman, soom to b pistoleer.