Hola

Vibration

Hi all. Just wanted to swing by and say Hi :wave:

It's been a loooooong time since I was in game. I had to make some priority changes in my life, so on line gaming had to take a back seat. It's good to see SANCT still thriving. I miss all you guys a ton. Perhaps if my personal life gets straightened out, I will be back amongst you all some day. :D

/wookieehug Astrus

/wookieehug Shawkorrr

/wookieehug Yva

/wookieehug SANCT!!!!!!! :H5:

• Founder
I miss all you guys a ton.  Perhaps if my personal life gets straightened out, I will be back amongst you all some day. :D

/wookieehug Astrus

8936[/snapback]

Didnt you join another guild or something?

You pretty much left the guild/game without saying anything to anyone.

If im wrong please point me to the gmail/post.

• 4 months later...
Didnt you join another guild or something?

You pretty much left the guild/game without saying anything to anyone.

If im wrong please point me to the gmail/post.

8956[/snapback]

Wow...just wow.

I did speak with several people about this when I left. No, I did not go to another guild. My wife was threatening divorce, and I decided to make some major life style changes. If your upset that I did not say anything to you personally, well, if memory serves, you weren't in game anymore.

The time I spent with SancT will always be remembered by me. We had some good times. It's too bad some feel angered by my leaving, but it was best for my RL. Since my leaving SancT, I have logged in only a handfull of times, but its usually out of boredom. I do, however, try to keep up with various aspects online.

To be honest, I don't know why I decided to reply to your post. I guess I just don't want people thinking that I left for another guild. I left for RL reasons, and RL reasons alone.

Regards,

Vibration cat

P.S. Hi Yva! Hi Aled! I miss all you guys.

• Founder
Wow...just wow. 

I did speak with several people about this when I left.  No, I did not go to another guild.  My wife was threatening divorce, and I decided to make some major life style changes.  If your upset that I did not say anything to you personally, well, if memory serves, you weren't in game anymore. 

The time I spent with SancT will always be remembered by me.  We had some good times.  It's too bad some feel angered by my leaving, but it was best for my RL.  Since my leaving SancT, I have logged in only a handfull of times, but its usually out of boredom.  I do, however, try to keep up with various aspects online.

To be honest, I don't know why I decided to reply to your post.  I guess I just don't want people thinking that I left for another guild.  I left for RL reasons, and RL reasons alone.

Regards,

Vibration cat

P.S. Hi Yva! Hi Aled!  I miss all you guys.

14439[/snapback]

RL first always....Im sure we all wouldve understood had we known wtf was going on in that situation, but we got no word from you at all.

Im sure you can understand why I made the post I made given that there were a few ppl who said they saw you in another guild after you left SancT.