Naboo Frogs ("Naboolan Froggis Burbit")

Shawkorrr

• Executive

252575.jpg

Naboo Frogs ("Naboolan Froggis Burbit")

The Galaxy Science Channel (CSC) contacted me some days ago, asking if I could make a report on the frogs that are located on Naboo, especially near our city. I accepted the little mission. I went outside my house and saw a Naboolan Froggis Burbit in an instant! "wow, alot of frogs here, wazzap?!?" These frogs seem to eat.. erm.. poo! Especially the fambaa poo! I think they got some sort of defense system to protect their terretory, cuz they seem to be patrolling back and forth nonstop.. and suddenly a question popped up in my head, do these things swim underwater or do they jump? hmm.. I might want to explore the swamps outside Moenia.. hmm..

Too many frogs outside my house, I blame those fambaas that are crapping out my backyard!! Lets join forces and hunt them down, we might get some cash for the hide/meat/bones? :P

- Shaw

• Executive
As the leader of the Save The Frog Union (STFU), I strongly suggest you leave both the frogs and the fambaas alone, as they live in a perfect symbiosis. Kill a single fambaa/frog and hell is loose, I promise ya!

526[/snapback]

I will slay them all! They are eating my flowers!! :cussing: :cussing: