New member introduction

codemonkey0888

Hello everyone, glad to be a part of the team here at Sanctuary Of Wanderhome. You can call me Justin or just reference me by my username.

I am new to Star Citizen and I just hope to learn some things from the community, while not being a burden. I dont like handouts anyway not my thing.

A little more about me, I dont have a huge EGO and I just like to chill and hang out with others. I look forward to improving my pilot skills and I initially intend to focus on learning more about salvaging ships as well.

• Thanks 1

• Executive
5 hours ago, codemonkey0888 said:

Hello everyone, glad to be a part of the team here at Sanctuary Of Wanderhome. You can call me Justin or just reference me by my username.

I am new to Star Citizen and I just hope to learn some things from the community, while not being a burden. I dont like handouts anyway not my thing.

A little more about me, I dont have a huge EGO and I just like to chill and hang out with others. I look forward to improving my pilot skills and I initially intend to focus on learning more about salvaging ships as well.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelcome to Sanctuary of Wanderhome @codemonkey0888 !!!!!!

confetti-cute.gif