New Guy saying "Hi"

Mactavious

Hey all,

I have just joined the org.  I have been playing Star Citizen since we could play something and supporting the game since the Kickstarter.  I am a 30+ year veteran of the game industry and got my start working on war games and also on an early online flight sim called Warbirds.  I have met Chris Roberts a few times at game dev summits and trade shows and know he's going to have something special here. So, I enjoy exploring, writing bugs and see a lot of potential.

I play many other games as well, but since I work on them all day, every day, SC can be a little bit of a chore. - but I still like it and play several times a week.  You can find me in the game on my main account, Mactavious, and I do have few alt accounts that I created for with my kids and grandkids, as well as use for Machinima flying, multi-boxing and recording with others or making dumb YouTube videos. I am not a competitive gamer or actively look for PVP (will do it to protect or defend). I usually find myself solo salvaging and exploring these days.  Looking to learn a little more about mining and do a little more group activities/events and don't mind jumping in a turret now and then or hailing some cargo - or using one of my multicrew ships for something more than pirate ramming barges.  I play all of the game loops but don't specialize in anything and not an expert in anything other than buying and melting ships.

Here's a fun fact: I used to play Star Wars Galaxies on Wanderhome.

Edited by Mactavious
  • Thanks 2

• Executive
8 hours ago, Mactavious said:

Hey all,

I have just joined the org.  I have been playing Star Citizen since we could play something and supporting the game since the Kickstarter.  I am a 30+ year veteran of the game industry and got my start working on war games and also on an early online flight sim called Warbirds.  I have met Chris Roberts a few times at game dev summits and trade shows and know he's going to have something special here. So, I enjoy exploring, writing bugs and see a lot of potential.

I play many other games as well, but since I work on them all day, every day, SC can be a little bit of a chore. - but I still like it and play several times a week.  You can find me in the game on my main account, Mactavious, and I do have few alt accounts that I created for with my kids and grandkids, as well as use for Machinima flying, multi-boxing and recording with others or making dumb YouTube videos. I am not a competitive gamer or actively look for PVP (will do it to protect or defend). I usually find myself solo salvaging and exploring these days.  Looking to learn a little more about mining and do a little more group activities/events and don't mind jumping in a turret now and then or hailing some cargo - or using one of my multicrew ships for something more than pirate ramming barges.  I play all of the game loops but don't specialize in anything and not an expert in anything other than buying and melting ships.

Here's a fun fact: I used to play Star Wars Galaxies on Wanderhome.

Hi and welcome to Santuary of Wanderhome! @Mactavious