The great mining challenge ( this will so work)

Television

Alright. I have a theory. I 8 volenteers/conscripts and 2 Y8s. Myself and 2 gunners and a pilot 2 gunners for two additional Y8s. I theorize we will be able to clear over 72-120 thousand units of roid ore per hour. I relize thats a large range but my calculation is within 2 seconds per chunk..... so , thats best I can do without further data.

the plan. Utilizing these Y8s we shall arrange them in class cross-cover box formation ALA B-17 formations in WW2. Therein we neutralize the Y-8s greatest flaw - that being gaps in fire coverage. So if 3 support eachother and fill in the fields of fire we now have 6 turrets collecting roid chunks while 3 pilots lay into the actual roid thus expediating chunkage ( and roid respawn)

I anticipate half an hour to 45 minutes for initial familiarization after which well... it should be absolutely insane how fast tyhis set-up could pull in roids. Ideally 120K per hour. That means the mining crew could go out for roughly 20 minutes per roid type and pull well more than enough for a manufacturing run on ANY of the new 'roid requiring products.

Think of it this way. The optimal intake being 40K/per 20 minutes: thats roughly 1 and a half hour for collecting 40K worht of three roids, travel time included. The most complex schematics require 3,000 units per 2 resources or under 1,000 per 4 roid resources. Therefore in something like 2 hours TOPS you could make a run of over 10 Y-8 level cargo holds. Or ( and probly a better idea) literally hundred of textures or mining lasers or any variety of thing for the crafters.

So lemme know what yall think and how feasable it is to try and pull a test of this together.

- yeah, bye

oh yeah. I mean it might do all that or it might not work at all. I dunno. Id sure like to find out though