WOOT SERVERS DOWN BUT A PATCH CAME DOWN THE TUBE

Television

OK, servers are down, I hopped on to see if theyre up and a patch came down. Maybe they fixed the ARC! I wish. I hope so though. Oh and I slapped one of those AWing texture kit 7s on my Victorious V. Very nice. Kinda makes it look racey. OH and side strakes are "teh bomb." I know its just looks, but at zero mass and energy theres NO EXCUSE for everyone to not have them. Again, if you dont have the strakes on your XWING: YOU SUCK!

I'm loving the spacer mining and soon as I get master its MINING RESOURCES FOR EVERYONE!!! hint hint. me and mal tried running the master missions just the two of us. We dont quit have what it takes. Just too many damn TIEs. So any volunteers would be greatly appreciated. :) I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

• Executive
OK, servers are down,  I hopped on to see if theyre up and a patch came down.  Maybe they fixed the ARC!    I wish.    I hope so though.  Oh and I slapped  one of those AWing texture kit 7s on my  Victorious V.    Very nice.    Kinda makes it look racey.  OH and side strakes are "teh bomb."  I know its just looks, but at zero mass and energy theres NO EXCUSE for everyone to not have them.  Again, if you dont have  the strakes on your XWING YOU SUCK!

I'm loving the spacer mining  and soon as I get master its    MINING RESOURCES FOR EVERYONE!!! hint hint.  me and mal tried    running the  master missions just the two of us.  We dont quit have what it takes.  Just too many damn TIEs.  So  any volunteers  would be greatly appreciated.  :)  I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

467[/snapback]

I might be able to help some, be the dude who dies.. send me a tell when im online and we will see what we can do about it.

- Shaw

woohoo! my hunch was correct. The ARC 170 is FIXED! I slapped it in my pad. slapped some mediocre equipment with huge engines on it. Its almost as fast as my AWING. Its about as maneuverable as my XWING perhaps a little more so... has a forward firing gun and a launcher PLUS TWO TURRETS IN REAR!!! 125K mass; This thing was made for the master missions where you fight tons of TIEs. Its kinda bugged. Like one gun is mounted slung under the wing like Id expect it to be. The other gun is about 20 feet off to the side from the wing. Kinda mounted in mid air. Looks wierd. it even does that in space.

Anyhoo, anyone that wants one, I know how to get them so lets have a cheer for the ARC!! YAY!!!!