The Inner Crafter

Gaidin

Well, I went on Test Center because I got my RoW Beta Activated thanks to Syrce, so I thought I would have a look. Really didn't get far, mainly because I wanted to slice my T-21, so I got Master Smuggler and Master Weaponsmith to make the appropriate things, and got my first slice (took a couple of minutes since I really didn't know what I was doing). I thought, "Cool, my rifle is pretty awesome now," but after awhile I thought, "I bet I can make a better T-21 Rifle, then my slice would be even better!" So I spent about 20 mins just getting to the point where I could make one factory run of a component that will make the Personal Crafting Station to make the T-21 Rifle. While I was pretty flustered having to click soooo many times just to find good resources through the frog, I realised that I miss crafting a lot.

Don't know if many of you know, but on Eclipse, I was one of the first 10 Architects on the Server, and I have Mastered Architect, Droid Engineer, Chef, Merchant, almost mastered Weaponsmith and Tailor. I was the Guild Representative for the Crafters, and I was very active in the Crafting Community for SWG. I don't craft anymore because I enjoy being with my brother here on Wanderhome more then crafting.

So the point of this whole ordeal, is that I am seriously considering going back to crafting. The only reason I was considering combat on Wanderhome, was because I really wanted to be a Jedi. But even with my nice new template, I still probably will not be a Padawan for several years.

So, I know we have some crafters in the guild, though not many, especially since we lost Patches. With the new CU changes, I will be trolling through the boards a lot on the crafter side to see what is in demand on our server and in general. If you have any requests, I would appreciate you voice them, so I can see what our guild in particular could use. I am leaning right now on at least Weaponsmith, though not 100% sure.

Also, Shawkorrr, since crafters are highly vulnerable in gathering resources, I was hoping that I could possibly enlist your services to sell resources to me at a reduced rate, and I would provide you and your partner a percentage of all my sales. Let me know.

Thanks