What happens when you let hate and fear controle the media.

Starkiller21

• Founder

Please. Both sides are equally guilty of the bull*crap*. So lets call it the way it truly is.

I agree. Lets call it the way it truly is:

One one side you have some democratic PUNDITS and BLOGGERS saying crazy bull*crap*.

On the other side you actually have republican POLITICIANS inciting that we need to use

and

And Allen West WON lol...hes actually in congress right now! And these are only A COUPLE of the republican politician quotes that are out there, but I can make a full list if need be, its not like its hard to find.

So ya, this whole notion that its coming from "both sides" needs to have some asterisks in it. Because from what I see the rhetoric is FAR MORE Dangerous when it comes from lawmakers as opposed to pundits, bloggers and talk show hosts. And even if we were talking about talk show hosts, pundits and the like; Im still sure there would be MUCH more violent rhetoric coming from the right than the left.

I should know, I watch Fox alot.

Im not even going to bother getting into the whole "I can make a full list if need be" game, because for every one example that you can come up with I can come up with one to prove MY point, and then some.

And as far as more violent rhetoric coming from the left? I call bull*crap*. Again.

Try watching something other then fox. I watch them all, and see the same garbage rolling out of the screen from both sides.