New Band Ad

Jasko_Denew

• Executive

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share with you a new and for my band I'm working on. The characters in it are temporary until I get band photos, but you should get the idea. Let me know what you think.

ad.jpg

If the fog is its own layer, what would happen if you blur it alot?

The man with the hat playing a guitar (the one next to the templar knight) was so dark that when I first saw it on this Mac it looked like a monkey pointing a rifle from his waist. I turned my screen and stared at it then I could see the little bright places on the person and see it was a musician with a hat and guitar. Could perhaps make them all a little brighter like the bridge is, to match it? Not sure. Why are these people in the picture anyhow? Is it to show the tour (the sign pointing in every direction) and there are people going everywhere? I see a templar knight, a country musician (when I turn up the brightness), a norwegian explorer, and an african marathon runner. EDIT: I just read what you said, that the characters are temporary there until you get the band photos, but are the band photos gonna be dressed in the same clothes/position as these guys?

Perhaps some more seaweed along the waterlines to the left under the bridge? Atm it looks just like it was just placed on the picture, perhaps more "3D feel" to it?

Would it be good with some rbarely visible stars in the background?

Is there a reason the moon is yellow'ish and not blue (or gray/white)? Making it blue would make it ALOT colder though which I would not choose.

Is this for a long tour or local performances? Because when I see the arrows pointing in every direction and there are people from all over the world doing different things, then I get the feeling you are on a tour.

I wonder how it would look with the Both and quote in an arc above the moon. And possibly move the time/date/location text down in one of the corners?